Gauging interest in 1/72 scale Full Armor VF-11 reissue

Dax415

Hey guys, wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, but seeing as how many of us now got some shut in time for our own safety.... thought I'd ask.  Years ago I worked with the original creator to reissue the 1/72 VF-11 Full armor resin kit.  The kit alone weighs almost 2 lbs.  While it did come to fruition, I had to make sure the minimum order was met to make things happen.  Quite a few members here played a key role in bringing it to action, but in the end.... I had to buy several more on top of what I wanted to add to my own collection and build list.  To keep costs inline with the original offer price, no individual collector box was created ....... just a complete bagged kit and printed instructions.  I will need to go dig around the storage area for the box with the kits in them, but what I wanted to know is this... how many of you were interested in one?  Just a heads up, it took awhile.... but the original creator did create a revised instructions which I was able to get out to a few of the original members who purchased a kit, but not sure if everyone that needed one got one.  Anyway..... if there is enough interest, I'll go through my stuff and reoffer the remaining kits with printed revised instructions.  I know I have 3 for sure..... not sure how many more there are till I get to the box itself.  Let me know guys..... and thanks for reading.

Edited by Dax415

Yes I have one at the moment..... originally posted by Andy a long time ago.  *the rifle is indeed included, but I'll have to go dig around and fiind the picture of it.     Found it!

Full armor kit3.jpg

DSCF3422.JPG

Edited by Dax415
added pictures

Ok guys, for those interested .... there are 3 available for sure, probably 5 available altogether. I'll need to go and purchase shipping boxes as well as make sure printed instructions are available too.  So for all intents and purposes shipping weight of 2 lbs will be used to determine whatever shipping cost is + insurance.  Price will be $155 each + shipping 

Edited by Dax415