Selling the following to US Continental buyers;
Transformers Car Robots 2000 God Magnus. Original packaging and tray has some wear. Instructions only. Toy is in great condition no chips. Looking for $65 shipped.

Transformers Car Robots 2000 Super Car Brother. Original packaging and trays are in good shape. Complete or near complete. Wildride's tires came splitting, can be swapped with an X-Brawn's. Mach Alert is missing instructions, card and checklist. Looking for $65 shipped for all 3.

Spare RVF/VF-171 EX Parts. shipping $2 to $10 depending on part and location. Price or best offer. 

• Radar Dish $10
  • Gunpod $5 each 
  • RVF gerwalk stand apparatus for recon mode $5
  • RVF fighter stand apparatus for recon mode $5
  • VF-171 fighter stand apparatus $5
  • RVF-171 EX Instructions $5
  • RVF/ VF arms $7 each (hands not included)
  • RVF head $7
  • RVF chest hinge and back $20
  • Luca pilot $5
  • Wings $5 each
  • RVF extended stand arms and adapters for recon mode $8
  • VF stand arms $5 
  • RVF head lasers $5
  • VF hand covers $5
  • 171 set of hands $10

Shipping 1-2 days after payment via USPS Priority with insurance and tracking. No holds preferred. I'm on the Straight Shooters list. Paypal. Buyers pay fees or F/F.

20200713_190652.jpg

20201124_201525.jpg

20201124_200958.jpg

20201124_200925.jpg

20201124_200941.jpg

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Are the spare VF-171 armor parts still available.  I just need the right leg armor if you are facing the mecha.

Thanks

Edited by Weaseldancer

Can you post a pics of the replaced triangles on the Maruyama? Do you still have the original triangles?

Or if its easier for you I can take the remaining armor parts if it includes the leg and one of the guns for the $25 you were asking.  Thanks.  I haven't been on this board in a long while but I have bought items from several members without ever having a problem.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

Can you post a pics of the replaced triangles on the Maruyama? Do you still have the original triangles?

Yes. Theres nothing wrong with the originals. Just precautionary. Bear with me while I take the pic in a bit.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01
51 minutes ago, Weaseldancer said:

Or if its easier for you I can take the remaining armor parts if it includes the leg and one of the guns for the $25 you were asking.  Thanks.  I haven't been on this board in a long while but I have bought items from several members without ever having a problem.

Sure, sending you a PM.