Which Macross Character Do You Best Identify With?

sqidd

Which Macross Character Do You Best Identify With?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Macross Character Do You Best Identify With?

• Hikaru Ichijyo
    • Maximilian Jenius
    • Roy Focker
    • Hayao Kakizaki
    • Bruno J. Global
    • Milia Fallyna Jenius
    • Quamzin Kravshera
    • Britai Kridanik
    • Exsedol Folmo
    • Golg Boddole Zer
    • Lynn Kaifun
    • Lynn Minmay
    • Misa Hayase

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a solid Kakizaki.  All bluster, ego and pomp; virtually no talent and use other than being cannon fodder and existing so that others will look superbly talented...

On 7/9/2020 at 6:34 AM, myk said:

I'm a solid Kakizaki.  All bluster, ego and pomp; virtually no talent and use other than being cannon fodder and existing so that others will look superbly talented...

:lol: Almost spit Pepsi™ all over my monitor reading that!

On 7/9/2020 at 6:34 AM, myk said:

So... the big guy without a mean bone in his body who just wants everyone to have fun?

I voted for Kamjin the Ally Killer.  Basically because I would love to conquer worlds and take back the space fortress from the Miclones.  If that means taking out friend and foe alike, so be it.

Edited by Spunky

On 7/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, Seto Kaiba said:

So... the big guy without a mean bone in his body who just wants everyone to have fun?

Yes, actually!  But I'm like a third his size so it's a personality thing...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so initially i voted for Quamzin because really, i was taking things too seriously and should have known better.  When it comes down to it, i feel i am more of a Hikaru due to despite being well intentioned and do not wish for outright genocide against an alien race, I do an average job when it comes to tasks but not as bad as Kakizaki.  Also, I would definitely pick Misa over Minmay any day.

Edited by Spunky

Thanks peter!

BTW I just realized that all the descriptions I put forth about which character I identify with make me sound more like a Lynn Kaifun rather than a Hikaru Ichijo.  Due to wanting peace and not wanting to get involved with war but I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate the military for protecting us and keeping us safe.

• 3 weeks later...