5 hours ago, F360 said:

we will accept preorders at the gallery of the graveyard! 
Special benefits are included only for those who have made an order reservation at the gallery of the graveyard! 

I checked with the Graveyard Gallery on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGraveyardGallery

They're NOT accepting preorders.  :(

It's a Japanese retail store and not that Etsy store. I thought @tekeringwas joking but now I'm thinking maybe he was clueless. :unknw:

Poor Etsy store... LOL!

Here's the actual store that also advertised the Zeta:

https://store.hakabanogarou.jp/smartphone/?utm_source=hakabanogaroujp&utm_medium=header&utm_campaign=fromhg

Edited by crackpot

I received mine yesterday and it's a beautiful toy. But I have one issue though, as others have had:  the shoulder rotation (to lift the arm) is completely stuck on both arms. Does anyone have a good method to free that joint? I'm really afraid to break it so I'm looking for the correct method to do it. And since I'm not exactly sure which parts have to rotate, if you have pictures to illustrate, it would be awesome!

Hey jenius, are you going to review this toy?

But it states that those that preorder from this particular store will get a bonus, I hope the bonus is not something like the alternate gun. Else I can wait to pre order it from my usual stores

36 minutes ago, Sayroll said:

But I have one issue though, as others have had:  the shoulder rotation (to lift the arm) is completely stuck on both arms. Does anyone have a good method to free that joint? I'm really afraid to break it so I'm looking for the correct method to do it. And since I'm not exactly sure which parts have to rotate, if you have pictures to illustrate, it would be awesome!

Try moving it back and forth gently as much as it can move without putting too much force. It will loosen up and the range you can move it will increase little by little. 

Edited by crackpot

26 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Hey jenius, are you going to review this toy?

But it states that those that preorder from this particular store will get a bonus, I hope the bonus is not something like the alternate gun. Else I can wait to pre order it from my usual stores

Yes.... unfortunately my review process is very time consuming and I don't have a lot of time for my hobbies at the moment. I'll probably put a transformation guide up this weekend, maybe with a text review. Then follow it up with a video review the next weekend and update the text review to have photos comparing it to other Legioss toys. With any luck that will flow right into reviews of the Arcadia PF 0D and then KitzConcept VF-1J.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

The impression I get from Sentinel is that normal POs for a red Legioss will happen soon, there is a Mospeada event happening also, and the toy can be POed there, but normal sites will also have it.

And my feeling from the link to that Japanese website is that the event starts July 31st so that would be the same time Pre-Orders go up.

59 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Try moving it back and forth gently as much as it can move without putting too much force. It will loosen up and the range you can move it will increase little by little. 

Thanks, but that's what I've been doing for a full half hour but there is no significant progress; I still have less than 90° of movement on both arms...

24 minutes ago, Sayroll said:

Thanks, but that's what I've been doing for a full half hour but there is no significant progress; I still have less than 90° of movement on both arms...

You can try using some needle-nose pliers to isolate one side of the joint while you rotate the other with your fingers. It's still kind of hectic-feeling and may scratch the paint on the joint, but should help things.

2 hours ago, Sayroll said:

I have one issue though, as others have had:  the shoulder rotation (to lift the arm) is completely stuck on both arms. Does anyone have a good method to free that joint?

It's a metal joint, so the easiest way to take the tension off is to cause it to contract.  Stick it in your freezer for a while; that should help.  

2 hours ago, crackpot said:

I thought @tekeringwas joking but now I'm thinking maybe he was clueless. :unknw:

I'm familiar with 墓場の画廊, of course, but I can never resist an opportunity to make fun of Google Translate!  :p

Seriously, machine translation that can parse Japanese is still decades away.

I finally transformed mine back into fighter and it wasn't super fun.

Mainly the hips. I wasn't able to manually get them where they needed to be. Instead I got them like halfway there and then just pushed the legs really hard until they went into place. I'm not sure if they're really all the way "in".

Also the shoulders and forearms don't really connect nicely. Just barely. I might not have the hands totally folded up properly but it was PITA to get them in as much as I did.

Maybe next time will be easier. To be honest the transformation was way easier than I expected, aside from the above.

3 hours ago, Snake Eyes said:

The base that is used in this image.... does anyone know where its from or have one or have the dimensions of it??

0144275eb0a3e605f4404f458064f856.jpg

That's a Sentinel base. I believe my Getter Devolution came with that one. I'll go check, BRB............Yes, that's the one it came with. It's 7x7".

Did you know that you can put a Sentinel  Ride Armor on a YetiStand? I had some custom adapters laser'd out. I think I have some left. If not I can get them done again.

770265302_RA1.jpg.11d1d7686e27ca77dbaf6d4654f4289c.jpg

40251586_RA2.jpg.eddffcd248d46b55df38d5c14363fcbb.jpg

Mospeada-Legioss-Sentinel-Tomica-Lambos-DSC08155.jpg.2b0c9173228602129a98d6463c41a3c7.jpgMospeada-Legioss-Sentinel-DSC08157.jpg.7d0cb279f119349e4096d39e2eaf2b8a.jpgMospeada-Legioss-Sentinel-DSC08160.jpg.43644f75901023e48e69912563481dde.jpgMospeada-Legioss-Sentinel-DSC08161.jpg.f25649f3a1a6f4378f5e66475c8718c3.jpg

I haven't been able to follow this thread but I finally got the Legioss I've been waiting decades for!...And it's Magnificent, Spectacular, Glorious, All That!

I haven't transformed it yet but it feels nice and solid so far. The pilot figure feels delicate but not as bad as I was expecting. I am able to pose it, move it around and do what I want without it crumbling into pieces. The details on the figure are excellent! I checked that hip joint and mine seems to be correctly installed too. Right now, I'm a very happy camper...Next step, transforming and see if I feel the same way.

Well I may have found a design flaw.

On my second transformation from fighter to soldier, the right trigger finger is almost broken off!

The piece of plastic that holds the trigger finger on is tiny, and you have to fold it up inside the arm where you can't really see it. Then telescope the middle arm into the forearm. Not to mention you have the tail fin which slides in and out while the hand is inside the arm. Either of these could slice into the trigger finger and cut it off.

I think we'll see lots of cases of this after people transform these a few times. Too bad there are no extra hands. :(

I don't think I'll be transforming mine again. Or, I might just pop the hands off first, if possible.

Edited by danth

OK, so if I didn't mention it before, this thing is the mutafrakkin' crap!

Mospeada-Legioss-Sentinel-DSC08162.jpg.b6230071b97a8b34133d43ab3309458b.jpgMospeada-Legioss-Sentinel-DSC08163.jpg.035a3bd3d2b6c0e48fbbe52b33ca23df.jpgMospeada-Legioss-Sentinel-DSC08165.jpg.2d87f36f13c593d0c56cf63e5ec90783.jpgMospeada-Legioss-Sentinel-DSC08167.jpg.e5b6233ef8135dd46ef15d132ba08edf.jpg

Transformation went well except I somehow got that hip joint to turn around the wrong way even though it was proper out the box. After some fiddling around, I figured out how it works and got it back to the right orientation. The rest was all good! So, the only thing is mine definitely has tight shoulder joints but that seems to be NBD. Bring on the rest of the crew!

43 minutes ago, danth said:

Well I may have found a design flaw.

On my second transformation from fighter to soldier, the right trigger finger is almost broken off!

The piece of plastic that holds the trigger finger on is tiny, and you have to fold it up inside the arm where you can't really see it. Then telescope the middle arm into the forearm. Not to mention you have the tail fin which slides in and out while the hand is inside the arm. Either of these could slice into the trigger finger and cut it off.

I think we'll see lots of cases of this after people transform these a few times. Too bad there are no extra hands. :(

I don't think I'll be transforming mine again. Or, I might just pop the hands off first, if possible.

I can't help but wonder if they wouldn't have been better off making (multiple) one-piece flexible hands like for the bike riders.

21 minutes ago, captain america said:

I can't help but wonder if they wouldn't have been better off making (multiple) one-piece flexible hands like for the bike riders.

I would've preferred that route -- like with modern Valkyrie toys -- where a variety of pre-posed hands could be swapped out for greater display options...

9 hours ago, jenius said:

Yes.... unfortunately my review process is very time consuming and I don't have a lot of time for my hobbies at the moment. I'll probably put a transformation guide up this weekend, maybe with a text review. Then follow it up with a video review the next weekend and update the text review to have photos comparing it to other Legioss toys. With any luck that will flow right into reviews of the Arcadia PF 0D and then KitzConcept VF-1J.

No worries do take your time, I just love all your reviews and would like to read your thoughts on this new toy, to me this toy really is what I wanted as a child, as I bought the gakken 1/72 when I was 10 or so years old, not being able to afford the 1/35 version and just looking at it at toy stores (Singapore ) I was surprised that the gakkens where manufacture in my home country.

12 hours ago, sqidd said:

That's a Sentinel base. I believe my Getter Devolution came with that one. I'll go check, BRB............Yes, that's the one it came with. It's 7x7".

Did you know that you can put a Sentinel  Ride Armor on a YetiStand? I had some custom adapters laser'd out. I think I have some left. If not I can get them done again.

770265302_RA1.jpg.11d1d7686e27ca77dbaf6d4654f4289c.jpg

40251586_RA2.jpg.eddffcd248d46b55df38d5c14363fcbb.jpg

ahh, okay, so it comes with another figure...
I want to use the original base but make a storage box for all the accessories... I have a friend with a 3D printer that will help. so I thought that if I can get the dimensions of that larger base and use that I could make a print of it and make a box to go with it, would be great.

Any possibility of getting some pictures of the base, and its pieces and some measurements? (need them in cm if possible)

2 hours ago, Snake Eyes said:

ahh, okay, so it comes with another figure...
I want to use the original base but make a storage box for all the accessories... I have a friend with a 3D printer that will help. so I thought that if I can get the dimensions of that larger base and use that I could make a print of it and make a box to go with it, would be great.

Any possibility of getting some pictures of the base, and its pieces and some measurements? (need them in cm if possible)

What do you need other than it's 7x7?

16 hours ago, danth said:

I finally transformed mine back into fighter and it wasn't super fun.

Mainly the hips. I wasn't able to manually get them where they needed to be. Instead I got them like halfway there and then just pushed the legs really hard until they went into place. I'm not sure if they're really all the way "in".

Also the shoulders and forearms don't really connect nicely. Just barely. I might not have the hands totally folded up properly but it was PITA to get them in as much as I did.

Maybe next time will be easier. To be honest the transformation was way easier than I expected, aside from the above.

I don't understand the problem with the hips.  Getting the hands back in I do not look forward to.  

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

What do you need other than it's 7x7?

i am assuming its this base... correct?
Sentinel_Mazk33.jpg

If that is the case, then i would need the dimensions of each piece so that i can recreate it in 3D and be able to have it clip together around the original base. and then i can go about creating a lower box that can store parts. so those parts would act as a "lid" of sorts

I received my Legioss last week but it got pushed aside with the release of the Arcadia PF VF-0D. :crazy: Back to the Legioss: transformed it today and it's a pretty cool imitation valkyrie. :p I've never owned any Legioss toys prior to this so I have no frame of reference for them aside from comparing them to valkyrie toys.

One of the hips on mine was flipped around, which I see is not an uncommon issue. After getting it into battroid armo-soldier mode I was able to do a 360 at the hip and pop the joint around into the proper orientation (past the tab I circled in my previous post).

The head unit inexplicably has a glossy finish while the rest of the body is flat. Is it like this for everyone's?

The wing flaps pop off pretty easily, and I just left them off till I was done transforming it. Why didn't Sentinel just secure them with a pin? :unknw:

If I was a big Mospeada fan, I'd say this is the Legioss toy I've been wanting all these years! I'm not, so I'll just say it's a great transforming toy and anyone who likes transforming mecha should get one. :hi:

50068656801_43462646ec_o.jpg

50068656756_656eb179f6_o.jpg

Edited by Lolicon

26 minutes ago, Snake Eyes said:

i am assuming its this base... correct?
Sentinel_Mazk33.jpg

If that is the case, then i would need the dimensions of each piece so that i can recreate it in 3D and be able to have it clip together around the original base. and then i can go about creating a lower box that can store parts. so those parts would act as a "lid" of sorts

As much as I would like to help I don't have the time to make prints for you. I'm backed up on prints I need to get done for me. Sorry.:(