Looks like Sentinel wants to get some mileage and reuse for that female mold they’re developing for Houquet.

Still haven’t seen any payment request from Amazon.jp on the Zeta Legioss yet.  Hopefully, Sentinel is still on schedule for that.

2 hours ago, enphily said:

release date for Zeta Legioss

I can't seem to figure out how to copy that date to get it into translate. What month? Thanks!

And I still haven't un-boxed my blue ones!:rofl:

Edited by sqidd

6 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I can't seem to figure out how to copy that date to get it into translate. What month?

That's January 21st, 2021.  The Japanese numerical order is always year-month-day.

7 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I still haven't un-boxed my blue ones!:rofl:

You're missing out, my friend! ^_^

I guess you've been as swamped with work as I've been lately... :sorry:

3 minutes ago, tekering said:

That's January 21st, 2021.  The Japanese numerical order is always year-month-day.

You're missing out, my friend! ^_^

I guess you've been as swamped with work as I've been lately... :sorry:

Haha, I just woke up and my eye aren't turned on yet. I didn't see the month number in the middle of the Japanese Characters.:crazy:

Oh yeah, BUSY!!!! I'm just getting "caught up" from June!!!!:fool:

I also need to get more display space working. I have to finish my custom desk and get one more cab in the office. Right now I don't have anywhere to put more stuff. That doesn't include the Mospeada stuff though. I have room on that shelf, I just need to spend the time to get stuff un-boxed and set up. It's actually kinda sparse right now.

Well, back to work!

I am still looking for a place or a way to get the pieces that clip on around the Riobot base to make it the larger one (like in the image)
160918zjhirughg21uhhuz.thumb.jpg.faa77b54a27d804306791d213c96efcb.jpg

Anyone know where/how I could get or if someone willing to part with the extra pieces if they are not using them on another figure or something

Edited by Snake Eyes

4 hours ago, Snake Eyes said:

I am still looking for a place or a way to get the pieces that clip on around the Riobot base to make it the larger one (like in the image)
160918zjhirughg21uhhuz.thumb.jpg.faa77b54a27d804306791d213c96efcb.jpg

Anyone know where/how I could get or if someone willing to part with the extra pieces if they are not using them on another figure or something

I keep seeing you looking for these with no success. What are the chances that someone is going to give those parts up? My guess is almost zero. Even if they don't use them they want them in case they sell the toy.

Why not design a base from scratch and have it 3D printed? You could get a better looking base to your exact specifications, you could get as many as you want, it probably wouldn't cost much more than if someone were to sell you those parts and most importantly it can actually happen.:pardon:

That would be stupid simple to design.

9 hours ago, sqidd said:

I keep seeing you looking for these with no success. What are the chances that someone is going to give those parts up? My guess is almost zero. Even if they don't use them they want them in case they sell the toy.

Why not design a base from scratch and have it 3D printed? You could get a better looking base to your exact specifications, you could get as many as you want, it probably wouldn't cost much more than if someone were to sell you those parts and most importantly it can actually happen.:pardon:

That would be stupid simple to design.

That is a route I can consider, I have a friend with a 3D printer, but I'm just worried that it wont turn out as well.
Guess... I wont know till i try

4 hours ago, jenius said:

Find the toy it comes with, buy it, keep the stand and sell the toy.

hmmm...if only I could afford to do that :D (the figure it comes with is like a deluxe thing, so pretty spensive)

36 minutes ago, Mog said:

Come to Moggy!

image.thumb.gif.4f004bb34699a365c18f205068d7dc2b.gif

.  . . Is it too early to ask for colored prototype pics of the Bartley?

One has to imagine that Bartley would have been prominent in a Sentinel Wonderfest display. With Wonderfest cancelled, we might have to wait until a preorder listing is imminent and they have studio shots of a near final product. 

Ok. So it looks like my card alerted me for fraud international transaction. How many days till AmazonJP cancel the order if I didn't get back to them ASAP? Just checking since I'm going to call the credit card tomorrow to authorize the purchase. Don't want them to cancel my order. Hehehe. :lol: