2 minutes ago, sqidd said:

As much as I would like to help I don't have the time to make prints for you. I'm backed up on printsĀ I need to get done for me. Sorry.:(

thats perfectly okay, But I was not asking for prints... just measurements, im going to have to 3D model it here myself, and then I have a friend that can do the prints for me

2 minutes ago, Snake Eyes said:

thats perfectly okay, But I was not asking for prints... just measurements, im going to have to 3D model it here myself, and then I have a friend that can do the prints for me

Measurements = prints.

4 hours ago, troyness said:

Would anyone who owns a legioss Sentinel mind taking a close up photo of inside the cockpit?

IMG_1408.jpg.6669b23f5f447f57a1ab3c58312d833f.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg.941fdb7bcef62e87368da8023cd3370a.jpg

4 hours ago, troyness said:

Thank you.Ā 

You're welcome. Ā ^_^

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I received my Legioss last week but it got pushed aside with the release of the Arcadia PF VF-0D.Ā :crazy:Ā Back to the Legioss: transformed it today and it's a pretty cool imitation valkyrie.Ā :pĀ I've never owned any Legioss toys prior to this so I have no frame of reference for them aside from comparing them to valkyrie toys.

One of the hips on mine was flipped around, which I see is not an uncommon issue. After getting it into battroid armo-soldier mode I was able to do a 360 at the hip and pop the joint around into the proper orientation (past the tab I circled in my previous post).

The head unit inexplicably has a glossy finish while the rest of the body is flat. Is it like this for everyone's?

The wing flaps pop off pretty easily, and I just left them off till I was done transforming it. Why didn't Sentinel just secure them with a pin?Ā :unknw:

If I was a big Mospeada fan, I'd say this is the Legioss toy I've been wanting all these years! I'm not, so I'll just say it's a great transforming toy and anyone who likes transforming mechaĀ should get one.Ā :hi:

50068656801_43462646ec_o.jpg

50068656756_656eb179f6_o.jpg

Wouldn't it be even moar awesomer if it were in 1/32 scale?

58 minutes ago, jenius said:

You're thinking too small. The Legioss needs to be 1/12 scale so the Ride Armor figures can fly them!

Interesting, but impractical. At some point I'm going to de an eval of the 1/48 Sentinel to see what it would take to make a 1/32 scale version. I may also have a way to upscale the Inbits.

1 hour ago, captain america said:

Interesting, but impractical. At some point I'm going to de an eval of the 1/48 Sentinel to see what it would take to make a 1/32 scale version. I may also have a way to upscale the Inbits.

Okay, you drive a hard bargain. 1/12 was asking a bit much... it should be 1/18 scale so we could use our CM's figures.Ā 

Only twice as big as an old Gakken toy... totally feasible...Ā 

5 hours ago, jenius said:

Okay, you drive a hard bargain. 1/12 was asking a bit much... it should be 1/18 scale so we could use our CM's figures.Ā 

Only twice as big as an old Gakken toy... totally feasible...Ā 

Honestly, 1/18 for smaller aircraft is big, but reasonably manageable.Ā  Lots of those old WWII planes were done in that scale, and while I have no idea how you would transform something that big, it would be a really nice size for all kinds of details.

The official Legioss dimensions make for a pretty darn small fighter jet. 34 feet long according to mahq.net. That's only 2/3rds the length of an F-16.

It's wingspan is 21 feet which is the same as the XF-85 goblin!

37 minutes ago, danth said:

The official Legioss dimensions make for a pretty darn small fighter jet. 34 feet long according to mahq.net. That's only 2/3rds the length of an F-16.

It's wingspan is 21 feet which is the same as the XF-85 goblin!

Being a compact weapon system isn't the problem in and of itself, but as someone who's spent a bit of time back-engineering anime mecha, one big problem is unrealistic cockpit size. Gotta remember that the pilots are already wearing clunky body armor, and that cockpit is practically shrink-wrapped around the pilot. What's the point in developing a bazillion-dollar transforming weapon that will be taken-down because the pilot becomes distracted by fatigue and cramping, or because the armor shielding around the cockpit is ridiculously thin?

Anyway, that's my 5 cents' worth on the matter.Ā 

4 hours ago, tekering said:

Neither, dude. Ā It's just a forced perspective composition, with the Legioss considerably closer to camera. Ā ^_^

Yah "hobbitted" the figures! :lol:

Peter Jackson would be proud.

Ā 

1 hour ago, captain america said:

Being a compact weapon system isn't the problem in and of itself, but as someone who's spent a bit of time back-engineering anime mecha, one big problem is unrealistic cockpit size. Gotta remember that the pilots are already wearing clunky body armor, and that cockpit is practically shrink-wrapped around the pilot. What's the point in developing a bazillion-dollar transforming weapon that will be taken-down because the pilot becomes distracted by fatigue and cramping, or because the armor shielding around the cockpit is ridiculously thin?

Anyway, that's my 5 cents' worth on the matter.Ā 

Martian steel:Ā  it's thinner than Terran steel but more resistant to projectile weapons and dissipates heat from a laser shot faster and more efficiently. :pardon:

Ā 

Was messing with the sentinel legioss more and found out you can lock in the nose cone in solider mode much more solidly if you give it a good push it actually clicks into place! While I would have liked the wings to also tab in somewhere, the nosecone not flopping about really helps solidify solider mode.Ā 

26 minutes ago, jenius said:

I lost one of my intake fan covers. NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo! They fell out all the time.. one rolled away.

Have you checked between your cushions or wife's pillows? Small parts tend to get stuck there...Ā :unsure:

3 hours ago, jenius said:

I lost one of my intake fan covers. NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo! They fell out all the time.. one rolled away.

The most annoying comment ever:

They will be in the last place you look for them.:p

i really thought those intake covers were integrated (when they showed the prototypes) like with mybe a twist fold out system or a slide system.. wouldn't have been too hard to implement, but would have been more engineering i suppose

Ā 

Ā 

31 minutes ago, Snake Eyes said:

i really thought those intake covers were integrated (when they showed the prototypes) like with mybe a twist fold out system or a slide system.. wouldn't have been too hard to implement, but would have been more engineering i suppose

Ā 

Not sure if its feasible at this scale, and even if they did, wouldnt it be too fragile to handle? I know my fat fingers will definitely breakĀ those if it was implemented

Edited by Guyffon