2 hours ago, enphily said:

it's from twitter, author said that joints are too tight when he trying to make it higher. Maybe some kind of stop point or just need more frictions

Ea4OIKiUEAEXyQJ?format=jpg&name=largeEa4OIu6UMAIdQ3A?format=jpg&name=large

Ea4OJOmU4AUrDs4?format=jpg&name=large

I imagine it's just a tight joint that you will probably just have to brace in order to flex the shoulder higher. There is no way they designed the shoulder to flex only like 45 degrees. 

**Read that twitter thread and it seems the shoulder joint stops at a certain point which is super odd. Could they not have shaved off a milimeter or 2 to get full rotation? OR is it that the paint thickened up those metal parts enough to cause too much friction in that area?**

Edited by SuperHobo

7 hours ago, Tober said:

Murder Hornets

Extreme Bushfires

Global Coronavirus Pandemic

Sentinel release a MOSPEADA product on schedule

2020 has been a weird year, and we're not even half-way through... :unsure:

May you live in interesting, or weird, times... :p

Other than the smaller size , everything else on this blue beast seems better than all the previous alphas .,  perfect  transformation, tampo and marking , looks solid in fighter mode ,  there’s clearance with the landing gears , have mini ride armor figure .   And finally the nose of the fighter doesn’t arch up.  This was what I dislike the most from the Masterpiece Alphas , I hate that banana boat looking fighter :angry: 

I’m glad I preordered from Amazon japan with the lowest , fastest shipping possible. 
:good: .  Hope they ships them out soon .  

If there's any nitpicking based on the pictures so far, are that the mini ride armor figure & bike could do with some painting. The mini fig already has some nice articulation, a bit of shame they didn't go all the way to paint it.

Thanks for the comparison pics!

So, roughly the same size as Sentinel's Stick and Rey, meaning either the same height or slightly taller than the MPC Alpha.

If this old pic of mine is anything to go off of, any potential Tread is gonna be another big boy! :shok:

.DSC_0057.JPG.b3b0823f9f50bb08bd6053e3c1ba4b60.JPG

Worth it!! :good:

Anticipation running high, and still haven't been invoiced (TFSource). I hope they're not having issues getting their stock in.  The last toy I was this excited about was the Arcadia Proto-Garland.  All these pics showing up maketh me envious.  But, on a  somewhat positive note, if there are any issues, and I vehemently hope there aren't, at least I'll be forewarned.

Keep sharing those pics/vids, guys.  I'll enjoy it vicariously until mine comes.

Shipped and arrived at outward office of exchange.  Should be here in between 5 - 35 days...

Can't wait.  Anyone else thinking about painting up the pilot and the bike?

29 minutes ago, jeniusornome said:

Geez. Same height as the ride armors and even more expensive. Half the size of a DX VF-1 but more expensive. 

yeah, it is pricy for its size.  I probably won't be able to collect them all, but I had to get at least 1.  I don't own any of the previous versions, the only representation I had was the old "Leader-1" model kit.

Amiami order paid for and shipped, so this is what it feels like to get things shipped on release date...no word on my second copy from NY, anybody get payment request yet?

7 hours ago, MKT said:

If there's any nitpicking based on the pictures so far, are that the mini ride armor figure & bike could do with some painting. The mini fig already has some nice articulation, a bit of shame they didn't go all the way to paint it.

1 hour ago, Darth Mingus said:

Can't wait.  Anyone else thinking about painting up the pilot and the bike?

The pilot definitely needs some painting. I'll give mine I try once I get it

I forgot that I placed a preorder for the Sentinel Legioss at Amazon Japan. So glad I didn't place a second one someplace else and be on the hook for two of 'em. It's shipping out soon. Looking forward to everyone's pics!

2 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

Geez. Same height as the ride armors and even more expensive. Half the size of a DX VF-1 but more expensive. 

I’m interested but I think I’ll have to pass. I will enjoy all of your pictures though!

I understand where you are coming from with that assessment, but judging by size and price alone doesn't do Sentinel's Legioss any justice. I don't have it in hand yet, but just looking at the images it becomes apparent that there is a level of engineered sophistication and intricacies while still retaining a very good aesthetics and proportions of the subject matter. In that respect I would say that Sentinel's offering provides better value for the price even when it is a smaller toy or perhaps because of that.

Sure the DX VF-1 has solid engineering and is also visually appealing, but with its bigger size why did we not get a rotating cockpit and working egress hatch or double jointed knees and forward pivoting arms? Also don't forget that missiles and strike/fast packs have to be acquired separately if you are after the full effect. Retrospectively looking at it that way, it makes the DX a pricey half-hearted attempt by Bandai in contrast to Sentinel's efforts on the Legioss.

1 hour ago, Smacky said:

Amiami order paid for and shipped, so this is what it feels like to get things shipped on release date...no word on my second copy from NY, anybody get payment request yet?

I got a payment request NY already with the 24th being the deadline for payment. Slightly surprised that Amazon Japan has not triggered yet.

2 minutes ago, lechuck said:

I understand where you are coming from with that assessment, but judging by size and price alone doesn't do Sentinel's Legioss any justice. I don't have it in hand yet, but just looking at the images it becomes apparent that there is a level of engineered sophistication and intricacies while still retaining a very good aesthetics and proportions of the subject matter. In that respect I would say that Sentinel's offering provides better value for the price even when it is a smaller toy or perhaps because of that.

Sure the DX VF-1 has solid engineering and is also visually appealing, but with its bigger size why did we not get a rotating cockpit and working egress hatch or double jointed knees and forward pivoting arms? Also don't forget that missiles and strike/fast packs have to be acquired separately if you are after the full effect. Retrospectively looking at it that way, it makes the DX a pricey half-hearted attempt by Bandai in contrast to Sentinel's efforts on the Legioss.

I got a payment request NY already with the 24th being the deadline for payment. Slightly surprised that Amazon Japan has not triggered yet.

I was pretty disappointed when I saw how big they were going to be around PO time. But, shortly after I got a Toynami Alpha/Beta and put in on display. It's a MONSTER! Would I like the Legioss to be bigger as a stand alone? Absolutely. Will I be happy it's that small when (using optimism here) they release the Tread? Absolutely.

1 hour ago, lechuck said:

Perfectly stated. This toy is a step up.

I don't care about scale, and to be quite honest, I think I'd prefer things on the smaller side, for both weight and space considerations. I'm more concerned about getting a quality build with good materials and engineering, thoughtful implementation of features/gimmicks, and good sculpting and deco. I want something that will still be in good shape twenty-thirty  years down the road, even after a decent bit of handling.  I hope this Legioss toy proves to be all those things.

3 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

I’m interested but I think I’ll have to pass. I will enjoy all of your pictures though!

All the reasons that I'm saying no.

1 hour ago, M'Kyuun said:

Perfectly stated. This toy is a step up.

I don't care about scale, and to be quite honest, I think I'd prefer things on the smaller side, for both weight and space considerations. I'm more concerned about getting a quality build with good materials and engineering, thoughtful implementation of features/gimmicks, and good sculpting and deco. I want something that will still be in good shape twenty-thirty  years down the road, even after a decent bit of handling.  I hope this Legioss toy proves to be all those things.

Agree with this sentiment.

So far, the cockpit changes implemented for Armo-Soldier mode is just one example of something no one asked for, it wasn't in the original design, yet intrinsically feels so right, and above & beyond the other great design liberties in this re-interpretation. On the other end, we have had Bandai slapping that gaudy N.E.T.F.C tampo that came out of nowhere on the YF-19 wings.

The anxious wait continues....

This is an expensive hobby, everybody knows that.  I can understand saying to rich for my blood, but at the end of the day this appears to be a fantastically engineered model/toy that is scaled perfectly for the "hopefully" forthcoming TREAD.  Anybody who hasn't seen the size of a 1/48 TREAD might be forgiven for saying it's to small, but after you've seen a Toynami Beta (which depending on the reference art is oversized), you understand completely why this LEGIOSS is so small.