My HLJ order was just processed and in my PW. So tempted to ship it DHL now but I am waiting for the Robot Spirits EVA 1 releasing next week. 

If anyone is curious. To Michigan Fedex shipping is 3,140 yes and DHL 3,570 yen for Legioss. 

1 hour ago, mechaninac said:

Ditto!

I’m with both of you. Is Amazon.jp not scheduled to get them for a while or is it just they normally don’t get them for a few days after most stores?

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Still waiting for an invoice from TFSource. Hopefully this morning, and then a shipping notice.

7 hours ago, MKT said:

Yes yes yes!! The last time I felt such euphoria was when a totally new Macross VF mold was about to be released, for eg the VF-31s and SV-262s...

I'm right there with ya. Been a long time waiting for this. I hope, in every sense, that it's worth it.

37 minutes ago, Tober said:

Murder Hornets

Extreme Bushfires

Global Coronavirus Pandemic

Sentinel release a MOSPEADA product on schedule

2020 has been a weird year, and we're not even half-way through... :unsure:

And no shipping to my country :(

1 hour ago, magicsp00n said:

The stand attachment here sure looks like the connecting boom for a Tread...

Legioss.png.212366d4454248125057527a539e0a95.png

I’m so use to the Toynami set-up and the anime lineart that I keep thinking, “That’s not where the connection point is supposed to be!”

But yeah, it definitely looks like the connecting boom.

23 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

And no shipping to my country :(

It’s like rain . . . on your wedding day.

Or a free ride . . . when you’ve already paid.

. . . Seriously though, still sucks regarding your situation.

Would be nice if 2020 ends with Houquet’s Ride Armor being released, despite a recession being in place.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:45 PM, SuperHobo said:

Credits to @mercy_usagi  

Hopefully, it's a neat glimpse of the future. 

Eah5T24UEAA6Xrp.jpg.cd6d761cf88c37c977ee01524b8d8600.jpg

This has got to be a hint.  Especially given the stand clearly incorporates the exact same attachment boom.

o0620062014768135027.jpg?caw=800

They're already considered the Shadow/Unmanned version too.

Edited by Mommar

Well they said they'd have the Tread in mind but it would take tremendous sales to get one approved... and it IS sold out everywhere I checked so that's promising. At this rate, we may see a blue reissue before the red release like they did with Stick/Ray ride armors.

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

My HLJ order was just processed and in my PW. So tempted to ship it DHL now but I am waiting for the Robot Spirits EVA 1 releasing next week. 

If anyone is curious. To Michigan Fedex shipping is 3,140 yes and DHL 3,570 yen for Legioss. 

I went with the FedEx.  Pretty reasonable especially with a couple extra items in my warehouse.  I actually was expecting to pay over $40 for EMS for just the Legioss.

7 minutes ago, ps99042 said:

I went with the FedEx.  Pretty reasonable especially with a couple extra items in my warehouse.  I actually was expecting to pay over $40 for EMS for just the Legioss.

Same here. If I add an HG Gundam model and the Dom Tropen Robot Spirits it is only $5 more for shipping. That is way I am waiting, adding in the robot spirits EVA shouldn't add alot to shipping. 

Calm down, folks:

1A1A8424-915A-41C0-853D-282023157D1C.jpeg.b58a62152d3d142d2913f7649999ec2f.jpeg

There’s some shoulder rotation with that right shoulder.  And the chest is still in place.

The question is still how strong that joint is.  Can the shoulder joint hold the arm parallel to the ground while holding the gun?  

That will be the proving pose.

Edited by Mog