31 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Just one more reason for a remake.

B))

23 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

Using classical "pull it out of your butt" logic:  I will assume that they were ineffective against Inbit armor; just as most of the ride armor weapons were.  Aim for the eye with a dagger is way risky.

i never knew these were blades until i saw them in a robotech palladium book in the 80's:wacko:

i kept rewatching my vhs tapes and thought i missed the episode.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

47 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

Using classical "pull it out of your butt" logic:  I will assume that they were ineffective against Inbit armor; just as most of the ride armor weapons were.  Aim for the eye with a dagger is way risky.

In MOSPEADA: The VR-41h is still in use for special forces; but for general use was replaced by the VR-52.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~cyc01/vr-40h.htm

In Robotech;

Screenshot_20191201-151839_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-152204_Chrome.jpg

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Well not a whiz with Photoshop but recalled this Meme was done using My photo of Stig.

So Imagine  change of the Name of LEY to YELLOW and it's where My figure Is hahaha

Damn UK Customs Best clear it Quickly.

5af1c4d955a69_ScreenShot2018-05-08at11_17_48AM.jpg.729b70268d8a730dd4a0944cb6a1f240.jpg

I see many of you have received your Yellow orders.  Thought I better check on mine.  I placed my order with BigBadToyStore back in April and I've not seen any shipping notice or anything.  I logged into my account there and see it listed as a pre-order with "Estimated Arrival: December 2019".  Has anyone with an order from BBTS received theirs yet?  Trying to determine if I should be worried or not.  I'm guessing no as I think most of the ones posted were shipments direct from Japan but thought I should verify.  If that is the case, any educated guesses as to when BBTS will start making shipments?

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww
typo

Let the retrofitting commence!  :aggressive:

1226390077_repaintedhelmet.thumb.jpg.9bd0b478056c21d3a4fd059363135c32.jpg

First I needed to repaint that visor, to conceal those ugly lines inscribed on the interior.  I didn't have any clear green on hand, so I just sprayed clear blue over a metallic gold base...  Different paint, same result.  ^_^

retrofitting.thumb.jpg.b09158cccc675714e986ab88f268b1f5.jpg

Then I started to replace components on the cowling with more familiar Mospeada elements (like the amber windscreen, taken from the vintage model kit).  The micro-missile covers were removed, sanded flat, repainted, and then reattached to the front.

Substantial disassembly will be required before further progress can be made.

2 minutes ago, tekering said:

1226390077_repaintedhelmet.thumb.jpg.9bd0b478056c21d3a4fd059363135c32.jpg

First I needed to repaint that visor, to conceal those ugly lines inscribed on the interior.  I didn't have any clear green on hand, so I just sprayed clear blue over a metallic gold base...  Different paint, same result.  ^_^

retrofitting.thumb.jpg.b09158cccc675714e986ab88f268b1f5.jpg

Then I started to replace components on the cowling with more familiar Mospeada elements (like the amber windscreen, taken from the vintage model kit).  The micro-missile covers were removed, sanded flat, repainted, and then reattached to the front.

Great Job

10 hours ago, wwwmwww said:

I see many of you have received your Yellow orders.  Thought I better check on mine.  I placed my order with BigBadToyStore back in April and I've not seen any shipping notice or anything.  I logged into my account there and see it listed as a pre-order with "Estimated Arrival: December 2019".  Has anyone with an order from BBTS received theirs yet?  Trying to determine if I should be worried or not.  I'm guessing no as I think most of the ones posted were shipments direct from Japan but thought I should verify.  If that is the case, any educated guesses as to when BBTS will start making shipments?

Carl

BBTS does not get receive import releases until three to four weeks after the overseas release.  I've told plenty of other people unless it's a domestic release you will have to wait if you've pre-ordered from BBTS.  You won't hear anything about it until January.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

BBTS does not get receive import releases until three to four weeks after the overseas release.  I've told plenty of other people unless it's a domestic release you will have to wait if you've pre-ordered from BBTS.  You won't hear anything about it until January.

That's messed up! I figured a week to two behind at most.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

2 hours ago, tekering said:

:good::good:Less is more! Nice custom!

12 hours ago, daBlah! said:

Currently in the middle of printing out the "pilot" or driver figure with my newest "toy", an AnyCubic i3 Mega printer.

Then I gotta print out the cycle.

I also bought MaxLab's (the stl file creator's) Legioss model so that will come at some point too.

UPDATE: I created the following topic to track files that we might find online that others on these forums might be interested in.  If you know of some or perhaps some that you'd like to share maybe you can add them to:

Edited by Mazinger

36 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Well I did the return/replace with AmazonJapan and it's been surprisingly easy.  They've already shipped the new one and I print out some labels and drop the old thing back off at DHL by January 1st.  Pretty simple.

They are finally offering prepaid labels?? Last thing I had to exchange was MP-44 and had to fight them to be able to ship it USPS because DHL wanted $200+ to send it back. 

53 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Well I did the return/replace with AmazonJapan and it's been surprisingly easy.  They've already shipped the new one and I print out some labels and drop the old thing back off at DHL by January 1st.  Pretty simple.

That's great news!

37 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

They are finally offering prepaid labels?? Last thing I had to exchange was MP-44 and had to fight them to be able to ship it USPS because DHL wanted $200+ to send it back. 

Actually, I'm not sure if this is prepaid.  I'd better go take a look.

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

Thanks... I'm in no rush.  I've been waiting since April already.  I was just worried that something might have gone wrong as so many were getting theirs and I hadn't even seen a shipping notice yet.  All makes sense now...

Carl

On 11/30/2019 at 6:38 PM, adugifever said:

Tried calling this morning. DHL is closed on weekends, unfortunately. No ETA for mine. I'll have to wait for Monday I guess. I'll post news. 

Just got an email from DHL that my package is out for delivery.  Hopefully, you got the same, adugifever.

7 hours ago, tekering said:

First I needed to repaint that visor, to conceal those ugly lines inscribed on the interior...The micro-missile covers were removed, sanded flat, repainted, and then reattached to the front.

You fixed the two things I don't like about the Sentinel Blowsperior! Nice!

so i am weak after seeing the recent photos... and since i already have the first 2 and amazon jp still has stock....i've decided i'm gonna complete the trio and then also get fuke.  thanks guys!  haha.  now i got to make myself be OK with JUST the blue legioss (and tled if they go for it).  bandai makes it easy to not buy additional stuff after beign lucky enough to snag a DXC VF-1J because well preorders with them suck and i don't like aftermarket prices on dx chogokins.  sentinel is going to require more self control.  lol

3 hours ago, mantisfists said:

Just got an email from DHL that my package is out for delivery.  Hopefully, you got the same, adugifever.

Mine just showed up 15 minutes ago. Apparently the "hold" was because there was no weekend service in my area since i'm somewhat in a remote part. So, they held it until Monday and it started moving again at 7am this morning.