1 hour ago, jeniusornome said:

Is this the first time the blue has gotten a release? I only recall the green ones from earlier pictures. 

Yep to date only Ley and Stig got released. Now we have our Third of the Fourth Armoured characters.

4 hours ago, enphily said:

Official post with Blowsuperior features https://ameblo.jp/sen-ti-nel-info/entry-12549127771.html

o0620062014650314689.jpg?caw=800

o0620062014650314692.jpg?caw=800

o0620046514650314722.jpg?caw=800

Yellow seems to have a lot more forearm range and movement vs Stick when the ride armor gauntlets are applied.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

6 hours ago, enphily said:

Official post with Blowsuperior features https://ameblo.jp/sen-ti-nel-info/entry-12549127771.html

Nice post! Altho am still annoyed by the hexagonal decor upfront, this release is awesome with the accessories!

Its gorgeous looking..sigh I feel like getting an extra but the funds are limited ...

Edited by seti88

My Blowsuperior got delivered today... well ahead of the Dec 5 expected date.  It surprised the heck out of me when I got the DHL email notifying me of the early arrival, a wonderful surprise which was extremely welcome.

The figure itself, the armo-bike, and the accessories -- specially the saddlebags --are fantastic.

I realized today that i accidently pre-ordered two Yellows from amiami. Not sure how i did that but i figured it would be a problem. I paid for one and asked for a cancellation on the other explaining it was an accident. I figured see how i paid for one they would understand. 2 hours later they email me back denying my request and scolding me for not being more careful ordering. WTF!

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

...and I managed to break it. 

No idea why that part is plastic.

471B4193-0E71-4442-BBC4-1624776E61D1.jpeg

Aww man Not good. So Same transformation process as the other Two? 

The area broke made of the same material as earlier models??