3 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I've never gotten anything from Hobby Search. Anything I need to know that's tricky? Any reason not to go through them?

They will get upset if you cancel. Payment on arrival.

Best customer support of ANY Japanese hobby retailer I have used, including HLJ.

6 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Riobot 1/48 AFC-01H Legioss ETA (Completed) Item picture11

I never realized how complicated the landing gear on the Legioss was, not liking that at all. Just my opinion doesn't have to be yours. 

So the sligyt dip in the wings is intentional, not loose prototype issues... :unsure:

7 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Sounds like a winner. Thanks!

They're pretty good, just don't try cancelling post 7 days of your pre-order, they get real pissy. HLJ is probably best for foreigners overall, native English speaking staff is a real plus too (for when things go wrong). 

Soooo glad I never bought any of the Evo Toys. This Legioss looks really amazing and the new take on the cockpit really solved the issues of the elongated nose profile when in soldier mode.  

I hope this line is a success and we get to see a Tled down the line. Just not too far off.

Pretty excited about this release.

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

Wow, three?

It's got three modes right.;):D

I don't do the "whole line" thing like a,lot of people seem to enjoy (I'm not knocking it). For example it seems a lot of people want the whole VF-1 DX Vermilion Squadron. That doesn't do anything for me. I go with what I think looks cool and/or has nostalgia value and get one in each mode I like so I can display them all at once. Fore example I have three Yamato 1/48 VF-1S Roy's. One for each mode. But I only have two Ivanov and two Nora's because I only like the look of Fighter and Gerwalk. The SV-51 Battroid doesn't do it for me.

Just now, sqidd said:

I don't do the "whole line" thing like a,lot of people seem to enjoy (I'm not knocking it). For example it seems a lot of people want the whole VF-1 DX Vermilion Squadron. That doesn't do anything for me. I go with what I think looks cool and/or has nostalgia value and get one in each mode I like so I can display them all at once. Fore example I have three Yamato 1/48 VF-1S Roy's. One for each mode. But I only have two Ivanov and two Nora's because I only like the look of Fighter and Gerwalk. The SV-51 Battroid doesn't do it for me.

So you don't care for color/look of the other fighters so you're just going with blue for all three modes?

1 minute ago, sqidd said:

I'm literally doing this with my 171's and 29bs.

Just now, Mommar said:

So you don't care for color/look of the other fighters so you're just going with blue for all three modes?

Maybe. I'm not a "one color" guy by any means. I love all of the SV-51's for example. But it's because I like how they look. Not because I'm attached to a particular color, character or drive to have "the whole fleet".

If/when they release more of these I'll see what turns me on and go from there. Right now I like the blue because it looks good to me, and it has the added bonus of a lot nostalgia going for it.

I'm kind of a weird cat.;)