This is like Christmas. Rook prototype showed up and a new Mospeada series! The artwork looks awesome. I think it's time I watched the original Japanese release in full.

11 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

I like the stand that the Legioss is resting on, reminds me of the extension bar from the Tread/Beta. B))

EAh2kbCUYAApGg2.jpg

Technically, in both the anime and the Toynami version, the Beta's/Tread's connecting boom usually sits further forward, on the red piece above.

If they do go with the option to connect with a Tread, I hope Sentinel has a way to make the Legioss winglets and wings proper sit a little more flush with one another than what we're seeing above. 

I don't mind the wings canting downward in solo mode.  But it looks better when the wings are straight horizontally for the combined fighter.

saw this over the weekend but was trying not to get sucked in...but i think that may be impossible now.  i really hope we get a new series or OVA.  thats my biggest hope. 

these desings from sentintel....they are definitely NOT based ENTIRELY on the original art ...wonder if the "mospeada genesis breakers" art is the source of most of the differences.  either way....as much as i like the original designs, some changes to the legioss the are making seem like great ideas though they are not without comprimises it seems.  i don't think i'll be replacing my evolution toys trio of legioss but i think i gotta get my hands on the stick variant of the sentinel legioss (and maybe hopefully a matching tlead).  also they are still in the unpainted prototype stage....wasn't the original release date like....in a month or two?   haha  never trust any release dates estimated from sentintel i guess.

The fuke proto....need to see the other mode!  looks pretty good so far though.

7 hours ago, Knight26 said:

The new Legioss is looking sick as is the VR-038L.  I am curious about the sign in back, does this mean a Mospeada sequel is in the works?

5 hours ago, Mazinger said:

I'm gonna ask the obvious, if perhaps redundant question.

Does this mean we are gonna get a new Mospeada manga or OVA?

Anyone have intel on that?

4 hours ago, valkyrie_cadman said:

Anyone know any info on this???

As of now, nobody really knows aside on what's been written in that placard they've displayed. And if ever anyone misses what @adugifever posted a page ago, here's what he posted:

On 7/28/2019 at 7:26 AM, adugifever said:

Translated text under the title card of Genesis Breakers:

The development of the "Genesis Breakers Mospeada 2083 (provisional)", which will create a new Mospeada world with toys, will start in 2020 with the cooperation of Hideki Suganuma and Shinji Aramaki.

So I googled and found this Japanese article regarding Sentinel's WF2019 Summer display:

https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1198655.html

EAh31ZYUYAAMTsB.jpg.d2febefe54f8a11b0d83c11ea3b32ae3.jpg

Here's a section regarding Genesis Breakers Mospeada 2083 from the article above:

いよいよ謎に包まれた「モスピーダ 2083」に触れていこう。イラストにつけられた名前は「ジェネシスブレイカーズ モスピーダ2083」。描かれているのはスタイリングも含めて全く新しいモスピーダだ。機構などは従来のものを踏襲していそうだが、パーツのデザインは全く違う。パイロットが装備するランディングスーツは兵器よりヒーローよりのデザインにも見える。

バイク形態はモスピーダより大きい。ホイール間の距離は長めで安定した走行をしそうだ。前輪の処理は従来のモスピーダと大きく違う上、ホイールを押さえる装備も大きい。バイクとして改めて流麗でカッコイイデザインだが、これがどのように変形するのだろうか? 2020年より開発が進められるという。このプロジェクトはぜひチェックしたい。 

開発者は1つの“野望”のもとにこのプロジェクトをスタートしたという。荒牧伸志氏、柿沼秀樹氏と協力して進めていくこのプロジェクトは「モスピーダをもう1度現代に!」という開発者の夢が託されているとのこと。 

まずはアクションフィギュアで最新の、現代の価値観でのモスピーダを提示し、これを起爆剤としてあの世界がもう1度描かれないか、アニメの続編が出てくれるのではないか? そういう夢も持っているとのことだ。魅力的な原作があれば、立体物はさらに輝く。開発者の夢も応援したいところだ。

Google Translate:

Let's finally touched to have been shrouded in mystery "Mospeada 2083". Lighted name in the illustration "Genesis Breakers Mospeada 2083". It is a completely new Mospeada, including styling is redrawn. Mechanism, such as is likely not followed the conventional ones, quite different from the design of the parts. Landing suit the pilot is equipped also visible in the design of more hero than weapons.

Bike form is greater than Mospeada. The distance between the wheels is likely the longer a stable running. On the front wheel of the processing is different significantly from the traditional Mospeada, larger equipment to press the wheel. But a re-slick cool design as a bike, I wonder this is to how the deformation? Development from 2020 that is advanced. This project is eager to check it out.

Developers that was started this project under the one of the "ambition". Shinji Aramaki said, this to proceed in cooperation with Mr. Hideki KAKINUMA project is that of to have committed the dream of the developers of "Mospeada to once again today the!".

First, the latest in action figures, presented the Mospeada of in modern values, or is that the world as a detonator not be drawn again, or not than us out anime sequel? Thing of the kind of dream you have. If there is a compelling original, three-dimensional object is further shine. Dream of developers also you where you want to cheer.

42 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

So I googled and found this Japanese article regarding Sentinel's WF2019 Summer display:

https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1198655.html

EAh31ZYUYAAMTsB.jpg.d2febefe54f8a11b0d83c11ea3b32ae3.jpg

Here's a section regarding Genesis Breakers Mospeada 2083 from the article above:

Google Translate:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Tiny is good for future Tread endeavours. I just shudder thinking of what price Sentinel might ask for a Tread.

If a ride armor is $200, I would imagine that the Legioss should be only $150- $175, as it's less intricate in transformation. A Tread then based on scale should be $250-300.

Based on what I saw for their offerings on BBTS, they seem to price scale by scale, intricacy, then licensing.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

15 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

If a ride armor is $200, I would imagine that the Legioss should be only $150- $175, as it's less intricate in transformation. A Tread then based on scale should be $250-300.

Based on what I saw for their offerings on BBTS, they seem to price scale by scale, intricacy, then licensing.

Not that I don't agree. But from the looks of it, even though the Ride Armor and the Legioss is going to share the same height in toy form, it's probably going to cost more than the Ride Armor. It's a triple-changer so the design complex and engineering done to it is more than the Ride Armor. I'm guessing from Y22000 to 25000. And hopefully it's not gonna go beyond that. :( 

I thought they posted the Legioss price previously and it was 25k... I'll have to go digging when I have more time.

The tread is super simple. It would be more expensive, if it got made, because they would expect to sell very few units. 

17 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Not that I don't agree. But from the looks of it, even though the Ride Armor and the Legioss is going to share the same height in toy form, it's probably going to cost more than the Ride Armor. It's a triple-changer so the design complex and engineering done to it is more than the Ride Armor. I'm guessing from Y22000 to 25000. And hopefully it's not gonna go beyond that. :( 

10 minutes ago, jenius said:

I thought they posted the Legioss price previously and it was 25k... I'll have to go digging when I have more time.

The tread is super simple. It would be more expensive, if it got made, because they would expect to sell very few units. 

I was guessing- but thanks for clarifying.

A triple change yes- but not as difficult to transform than the ride armor, right?

Still $230 US for the Legioss then would make the Tread possibly $150 - 200 more? 

Ehhh :/

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

25 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

I was guessing- but thanks for clarifying.

A triple change yes- but not as difficult to transform than the ride armor, right?

Still $230 US for the Legioss then would make the Tread possibly $150 - 200 more? 

Ehhh :/

I don't think comparing this to the Ride Armor is the best way of guessing how much it's going to cost. Remember, like I just found out the other day, Sentinel did a different take on how it transforms. So it means there's added engineering stuff than just flipping the nose cone to the back. Seeing there's more panel opening, it means there's more moving and sliding parts around. This is just basing it on the photos we've seen. Yes, the bike is difficult to transform. But I have to say the transformation is just a straight-forward compared to some panels opening in order to expose parts and slide them in order to form one part of the figure, and so on, and so forth.

50 minutes ago, jenius said:

I don't think they would charge more for a Tread than the Legioss.... Just not less. If they couldn't sell it for about the same price, they just wouldn't make it.

I'd willingly pay up to $250 for the Legioss and up to $375 for the Tlead. I don't mind the higher price at this point. As long as it's better than the Toynami/Aoshima and CMS. I just made the mistake of acquiring an Aoshima last week(it was a good price); but the thing is just so darn disappointing. I've even watched AnyMoon.com reviews and decided to give it a go. This piece is just garbage, so many warped pieces causing joined halves to split apart, the nosecone fell off due to said warping, it won't peg together in fighter mode, sloppy paint, severe paint rub, missing paint, upper arm won't extend out fully, the plastic feels thin/brittle, etc. Fighter mode looks hideous because of the neck hinge so the head tilted down a bit and then there's a leaning issue from the knee joint.

Gonna be stuck on diver mode I guess...

Edited by adugifever
typo

On 7/30/2019 at 1:19 AM, enphily said:

someone from twitter did art with armo-mode of new Mospeada 

EArOngEU4AUiQZU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Looks cool. But it does kind of look too organic for me. I find the shoulder armor too spiky.

I wonder where he got the idea for the binders at the back and the spike looking thing on the wheel boosters.