Any word on when Yellow will go up for pre-order?

Decided to change up the display a little while waiting (and wound up popping a few pieces out of their ball joints during the transformation <_<):

DSC_0412-2.thumb.jpg.91f0ee4ac5c3cff0a14989ae3a17f530.jpg

Not that I have heard. I'm not quite sure where else to check so I just keep coming here and checking Sentinels page. Anyplace else you know where they announced these the last time they released?

I believe the release date for Yellow was scheduled for June 2019.

And with SOC Voltron already up for pre-order and scheduled for a late July/(August?) release, I was just getting a little itchy.

i know its not a new toy anymore but....can we talk about the hands on evolution toys legioss....any tips about getting the gun into the hand?  I get that you need to put it in as you assume the rest of the hand...still having trouble.  also having trouble with fingers staying on even when just posing fingers.  i liked this figure way more before i tried to put a gun in his hand.  gah!  overall its way nicer than the old CMs effort but the hands are a big WTF so far. 

I like my ET's, but the hands are absolute garbage.

I superglued the fingers. But then it's very difficult to fold the hands in for armo fighter (there is only one correct way to pose the fist so the forearms can close).

I also shaved the palm peg a little bit (shortened it).

I like my ET's, but the hands are absolute garbage.

I superglued the fingers. But then it's very difficult to fold the hands in for armo fighter (there is only one correct way to pose the fist so the forearms can close).

I also shaved the palm peg a little bit (shortened it).

can you get it to hold the gun?  thats the trouble i'm having...the gun's hole doesn't seem to fit over the palm peg when the fingers are installed.

can you get it to hold the gun?  thats the trouble i'm having...the gun's hole doesn't seem to fit over the palm peg when the fingers are installed.

Sorry for the late reply. 

Yes it holds the gun with no trouble, but I shortened the peg because it was impossible to fit the gun after I glued the fingers. Now that the peg is shorter I can fit the gun.

Before glueing the fingers it could also hold the gun but sometimes when posing it the fingers fell off.

Maybe you can try first fitting the gunpod, and then installing the fingers.

Sorry for the late reply. 

Yes it holds the gun with no trouble, but I shortened the peg because it was impossible to fit the gun after I glued the fingers. Now that the peg is shorter I can fit the gun.

Before glueing the fingers it could also hold the gun but sometimes when posing it the fingers fell off.

Maybe you can try first fitting the gunpod, and then installing the fingers.

thanks, i'll give it another go.

16 minutes ago, wildgoose said:

Does anybody have any links to where this is for sale?

horizont-09.jpg

Never seen it before, but it's gorgeous.

A full set of scaled MOSPEADA ships has been on my wishlist for a long time. The best I've been able to find are just a couple for 3d printing (which, of course, I use to test out each new printer).

41 minutes ago, wildgoose said:

Does anybody have any links to where this is for sale?

horizont-09.jpg

That was sold back in WonderFest 2017. And that’s the only place to get that since it’s only limited and just during the said event. You can try and lurk on Yahoo Japan Auctions (copy and paste this katakana in the search box from time to time: 1/400 ホリゾント ワンフェス) but expect to pay more than that posted price. You can also try your luck and ask members here in the Wanted section.

Good luck.

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Does anyone happen to have an old Gakken toy catalog? I'm curious on the release dates and prices on some of their old toys and would love to include that info on my site. LMK -

I would love to see all of those old 80s catalogs. All of mine were usually thrown away after ordering. Which it seems like most did. I've only come across a few sites on the Internet with scans of catalogs from back then.

58 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

Nothing new. They're terrible at meeting deadlines. 

Still no PO news on sentinel...?

Sad to say, same also can be said with Sentinel releases. They usually push it to the next month or so.

As for their PO's, since they advertised it for July releases, we should probably get a PO dates by April for a good 4-month PO stage period. They usually don't announce it like Bandai so we just wait until it shows up on our favorite online Japanese retailers.

And to be honest, at this point, I'm just glad they hadn't posted anything, which means more time for my wallet to recuperate. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

7 hours ago, jenius said:

I suspect we'll all be preordering our Sentinel Mospeada products before we own the ET Dark Legioss. 

hmm, not sure about that.  they do delay a bit, but its been delayed at least once before so maybe the next delayed date will be accurate.  lol.  Sentinel themselves are almost always late with their stuff.  I doubt the June and July dates they gave a few months ago will be met as we should already be preordering them if that was the case.  i'd be happy to be wrong though

I suspect ET will finally release the dark Legioss on 4/20 and that Sentinel will have a pre-order available for at least one product before then. Since they've already reworked their Legioss once, I bet that one will be delayed but the Yellow toy isn't 100% new so it shouldn't be delayed too much 

SQUEEE!!!!  Missiles confirmed.  Yellow’s slightly taller.  And blades retract (almost) fully!!

Thanks for the pics, Jenius!!

Maybe would still like a slightly lighter blue.

But Sentinel addressed the biggest worries.