And if they aren't at the comic show in Tokyo this month, then I guess the next show opportunity isn't until next year. Maybe we will get lucky and they will have both Lancer and Rook painted.

5 hours ago, tekering said:

A painted Borough Superior is possible, but we'd be lucky to even see a mock-up prototype for the Bartley...

After Beagle and others, I'd agree that yes, we WOULD be lucky... :)

Lets be positive people, I look at my Stick and Ray Beagle, then I look at my Megahouse Stick, Ray and Yellow, we were always so close!!!!

You can't have Ray without Fuke, and Lancer has the coolest Ride Armor since sliced bread!!!!

So please, Sentinel, finish the main cast!!!!!

Just now, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Lets be positive people, I look at my Stick and Ray Beagle, then I look at my Megahouse Stick, Ray and Yellow, we were always so close!!!!

You can't have Ray without Fuke, and Lancer has the coolest Ride Armor since sliced bread!!!!

So please, Sentinel, finish the main cast!!!!!

I didn't mean "we WOULD be lucky" as in that it's unlikely; I meant it more that, as a collector, I'd consider us to be lucky, since we've been close before (i.e. the unpainted rough Beagle Houquet prototype).

We DID get the CMs Houquet (and Shinobu), so we've gotten there before.

11 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I didn't mean "we WOULD be lucky" as in that it's unlikely; I meant it more that, as a collector, I'd consider us to be lucky, since we've been close before (i.e. the unpainted rough Beagle Houquet prototype).

We DID get the CMs Houquet (and Shinobu), so we've gotten there before.

YesI know what you meant, I am just praying for Sentinel to finish at least the main cast. I got all the Beagle and Megahouse armors, decided to pass the CM's offerings, and the CM's line ended up being the most complete line!!

I'll be extremely upset if Sentinel doesn't finish the main cast. 

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

7 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

YesI know what you meant, I am just praying for Sentinel to finish at least the main cast. I got all the Beagle and Megahouse armors, decided to pass the CM's offerings, and the CM's line ended up being the most complete line!!

I'll be extremely upset if Sentinel doesn't finish the main cast. 

I initially got one Megahouse (the all black convention exclusive "Yellow"), but wasn't a fan. Too much of a partsformer, even for MOSPEADA, in my opinion.

I found a good deal on all three of the black and white CMs ride armors, got those, and they really appealed to me, so I kept going with that series. They're finicky, far from perfect, and a lot of the criticisms of them are valid... but I just like them. 

(I have 7 of them, so about halfway there, but it gets expensive trying to complete these old lines nowadays)

On 11/13/2018 at 6:48 AM, tekering said:

A painted Borough Superior is possible, but we'd be lucky to even see a mock-up prototype for the Bartley...

Why lucky? Haven't they showed the prototype the show after the announcement? I don't think they stretched things out like the Figma Bubblegum Crisis Motoslave.

1 hour ago, JetJockey said:

Why lucky? Haven't they showed the prototype the show after the announcement? I don't think they stretched things out like the Figma Bubblegum Crisis Motoslave.

Jenius is pointing out Houquet’s in which they only just showed a card stock image during the show. Hence, why we’re going to be lucky to see a prototype. The actual prototype shown is Yellow’s.

ePVhMqb.jpg 

Edited by no3Ljm

Taking another look at the above pic (assuming it's an accurate portrayal of the eventual toy), I'm guessing there's gonna be a bunch of new parts to mold.

About the only things that they can possibly carry over from the Mospeada types are the following:

• Crotch armor;
  • Hip guards;
  • Wheels and related assemblies;
  • Windshield/upper back armor;
  • Thigh armors;
  • Lower arms and hands; and
  • Upper arm guards.

Practically everything else will be new or modified parts.  If they decide to make Houquet more petite than the boys, then at the very least, those last three parts above have to be modded too.

In other words, I'd be very surprised if we see a Bartley prototype before the end of the year.

For me personally, I do hope they mod the Houquet figure to have a more feminine V shape going from the hips to the feet.

32 minutes ago, Roy Focker said:

Isn't the re-releases of Stick and Ray still this month?   I've got both on pre-order.

It does say November on the online shops that I checked. What does it say on the store where you placed your preorder?

On 11/15/2018 at 12:29 AM, no3Ljm said:

Jenius is pointing out Houquet’s in which they only just showed a card stock image during the show. Hence, why we’re going to be lucky to see a prototype. The actual prototype shown is Yellow’s.

ePVhMqb.jpg 

I was kind of hoping at best that we would see a Rook prototype at the next show and a painted Lancer version. Also a painted Alpha. But as long as we are getting them eventually I'm happy. I'm far more confident about the showing compared to the Beagle days.

27 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

I was kind of hoping at best that we would see a Rook prototype at the next show and a painted Lancer version. Also a painted Alpha. But as long as we are getting them eventually I'm happy. I'm far more confident about the showing compared to the Beagle days.

I was browsing Miyazawa Mokei Fall 2018 Exhibition galleries via AmiAmi Hobby News site to see if there's any photos from Sentinel. Sad to say the only mechas that Sentinel displayed was UFO Grendizer and Black Getter.

https://news.amiami.jp/tag/宮沢模型-秋の展示会2018

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I was browsing Miyazawa Mokei Fall 2018 Exhibition galleries via AmiAmi Hobby News site to see if there's any photos from Sentinel. Sad to say the only mechas that Sentinel displayed was UFO Grendizer and Black Getter.

https://news.amiami.jp/tag/宮沢模型-秋の展示会2018

This isn't the coming comic show in Japan is it?

Finally took the plunge on one of the ET Legioss’ due to it being under $200 shipped. My impressions are basically exactly in line with Scorched Earth’s reviews. Mine had no QC issues fortunately. The hands are absolute garbage. Like more useless than the old 90’s Bandai Gundam HI Complete Models toy hands. I’m also miffed that ET pulled the same lazy B.S they pulled on the Brave Gokin Zeta when they were CMs and gave us extra figures of the black ride armors instead of Houquet. That said yes the plastic is thinner than most toys buuut it feels like ABS and although it is thinner than your average toy it still feels robust enough that I don’t feel like it might break. It feels strong enough unlike most of ET’s other releases that are just as thin but also feel like styrene. Fighter mode is unenjoyable and sags with landing gear deployed but Diver and Soldier mode are quite enjoyable. Once you decal it up it is quite beautiful and a splendid addition to a Mospeada display. I recommend these IF under $200. At full pop MSRP nah....

5E3AF388-A86C-44D8-ADFD-CCBE31683F8B.thumb.jpeg.412edd199600b59f130439df2e58413b.jpeg61DF0095-F144-4971-B562-6789C8B55BE1.thumb.jpeg.f1702b1ed04289c97570b48b7f1b5ee2.jpeg

Edited by SuperDimensionalDave

Your Mospeada display makes a strong statement, sir!  If I'm not very much mistaken, it's something along the lines of:

"I categorically deny the validity of -- and further, refuse to acknowledge even the faintest notion of -- the concept of "relative scale."

12 hours ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

ET pulled the same lazy B.S they pulled on the Brave Gokin Zeta when they were CMs

Wait, Evolution Toy used to be CMs Corp?  :huh:

Edited by tekering

51 minutes ago, tekering said:

Your Mospeada display makes a strong statement, sir!  If I'm not very much mistaken, it's something along the lines of:

"I categorically deny the validity of -- and further, refuse to acknowledge even the faintest notion of -- the concept of "relative scale."

"Relative scale"? I know not of what you speak.

20181121_114329_cropped.thumb.jpg.e3bc1d29fb3ac92ef767699a68a095c1.jpg

(This is the one and only non-scale-based shelf out of all my MOSPEADA-related and anime bike stuff. Everything else is organized VERY STRICTLY by scale, since that's honestly one of my biggest bits of displaying OCD)

Edited by RavenHawk
Double picture

5 hours ago, tekering said:

Lol!  Funny enough I’m an OCD scale wh0re. I’m still unpacking from storage (2 1/2 years of most of my prized possessions in boxes in storage... was rough man...) and setting up my display cabinets. When I’m done I’ll display by scale but for time being I’m just grouping series’ together. And as I understand it ET was formed by a few members of the artists formerly known as CMs. In fact I have almost every CMs Mospeada release and the ET Legioss reminds me ALOT of the CMs in quite a few aspects. From the assembly of the top shoulder missile doors and the way they open to the way the shoulder Missile pod hinges out. More so than a different company mimicking a design element. More like the same guys just doing it again in a larger scale. Just wish they had built it the same way they did as CMs. I’ve had my CMs Zeta take a shelf dive from the top of a Detolf whilst “attached” (if you can call that an attachment) to the Tread in Soldier mode and didn’t even leave a stress mark anywhere let alone break. There aren’t many toys I’d trust to pull that feat off. 

Edited by SuperDimensionalDave

The CM's Legioss takes a lot of aesthetic liberties, but it is a really well built toy with quality materials (nothing locks in fighter mode but that's a design/engineering issue). 

I've read that the same guy that designed/sculpted the CM's Legioss was in charge of the ET Legioss. The ET Legioss would have been inmensely better if it was built like and with the materials of the CM's. 

2 hours ago, Tober said:

Evolution Toys Iota Legioss just landed in my Private Warehouse. I guess it will stay there until the end of the year when the Bandai VF-1J joins it.

My thoughts exactly. I had to ship my last PW items a week ago... a shame as I was really holding out hope that this would join them. I assume the Dark Legioss will now be bumped to January or February.

3 hours ago, tekering said:

So go ahead, ask me why I bought a second set...

'Cause they were ¥25000 for the pair, that's why!  :D

Also, this came.

Great price. Were they second-hand?

That Iota looks pretty good, but it's the Dark Legioss I'm actually looking forward to. B))

2 hours ago, Tober said:

Great price. Were they second-hand?

I think "previously owned" would be more accurate.  Only one of them had even been transformed, apparently.

2 hours ago, Tober said:

That Iota looks pretty good, but it's the Dark Legioss I'm actually looking forward to. B))

I was underwhelmed with fighter mode, but the Iota makes an awesome Armo-Diver.  :good:

1351434406_Iotaarmo-diver.thumb.jpg.fea7289c73470eb7f1a21367664adef7.jpg

14 minutes ago, mcfly50 said:

Any QC improvements or better locking maybe?

No...  In fact, the left forearm was practically falling apart, so I cut a piece of styrene and glued it inside to help hold the parts together properly.

reinforcement.thumb.jpg.e9d8eb9265ce839550f6502d403a96eb.jpg