16 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hey Noel thanks for the pm, appreciate it!

You're welcome. AmiAmi already cancelled my order so now I can have both my Ley shipped from HLJ. Can't wait. ;) 

Presumably, reissuing the vintage 1:12 Mospeada kits (the decent ones) proved successful enough for Aoshima to now reissue the 1:15 kits (the crappy ones).

Ironically -- with the possible exception of the Bartley -- the vintage kits are still readily available on the secondary market anyway, so I doubt these reissues will sell well... if at all.  <_<

51 minutes ago, teckno viking said:

Fox Studio has shown those 3d printed pieces to fill out the engine block (see pink additions).

Have asked if these affect transformation or not.

*snip*

Ofcourse, it will. I mean, if not, Sentinel already put something there as a filler in the first place. But looking at those areas, it's interesting enough to see how and where it will get stored without removing those if they're going to say it will not affect transformation. ;) 

40 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Although I can see how these might be desirable to some, I like Cap's idea of working on saddle bags and additional armaments nstead!

I concur.

As the engine stands as said before. This is the future so why wouldnt the engine block be smaller.

Saddle Bags, Weapons for the Armoury, Maybe the contents of the saddle bags ie Canteen, cans etc.

I got an update from Amiami about the ET Legioss Zeta saying it was delayed, it's not actually going to ship on 4/30 (I had figured that out). What was curious is the email didn't list a new expected date. So, I hopped on Amiami and see that it's now listed as 5/31. What was really odd, at the time (it no longer says it) the listing was updated to say "Tentative preorder" instead of "Preorder". First time I'd seen that...

55 minutes ago, jenius said:

I got an update from Amiami about the ET Legioss Zeta saying it was delayed, it's not actually going to ship on 4/30 (I had figured that out). What was curious is the email didn't list a new expected date. So, I hopped on Amiami and see that it's now listed as 5/31. What was really odd, at the time (it no longer says it) the listing was updated to say "Tentative preorder" instead of "Preorder". First time I'd seen that...

Ya tentative preorder means amiami has requested an order of the product from the manufacturer but the order has not yet been confirmed. Once the order is confirmed, if you had made a tentative preorder, amiami will email you and let you know that they are able to confirm the order. At that point they'll also change the tentative preorder to preorder. 

3 hours ago, jenius said:

got an update from Amiami about the ET Legioss Zeta saying it was delayed, it's not actually going to ship on 4/30 (I had figured that out). What was curious is the email didn't list a new expected date. So, I hopped on Amiami and see that it's now listed as 5/31. What was really odd, at the time (it no longer says it) the listing was updated to say "Tentative preorder" instead of "Preorder". First time I'd seen that...

Hopefully that means they're applying some tweaks to address the prior release's shortcomings. I really just want it to lock together in the front properly in Fighter mode and I'll be happy enough with it. Well and lower msrp to 18000 yen :)

9 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Fox Studio has shown those 3d printed pieces to fill out the engine block (see pink additions).

Have asked if these affect transformation or not.

FB_IMG_1526059439464.jpg

FB_IMG_1526059436293.jpg

I'm not familiar with Fox Studio, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that this is just a quick low res print, big diameter nozzle and high travel speed, just to test out fit up.

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I'm not familiar with Fox Studio, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that this is just a quick low res print, big diameter nozzle and high travel speed, just to test out fit up.

I think this was a test but don't quote me. FOX STUDIO has replied stating, they would need removing before transformation.

22 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

1-283.png 

2-214.png 

3-201.png 

4-187.png

AWESOME.

UK Customs have had mine since the 9th and Still got it :(   So hopefully will see mine (After a Customs charge paid :( ) Next week.

1 hour ago, RED WOLF said:

Are you planning another review of this guy or since he's so similar to STIG you aren't going to even bother? 

I don’t think Ley needs a full review like Stig’s. Probably more like a companion review whereas just to show what’s the difference between each other side-by-side. Unless Kuma still wants to do a full review, I’d be happy to watch it too. ;)

I always give it roughly a month after release for them to ship out from BBTS. My guess is that they ship it a slower method from Japan to maximize margin on the item, or they order so many it has to come a slower method to begin with.

Just now, Loop said:

I always give it roughly a month after release for them to ship out from BBTS. My guess is that they ship it a slower method from Japan to maximize margin on the item, or they order so many it has to come a slower method to begin with.

OK, hopefully that's the case. I know in general like you said you're looking any where from 4-8 weeks after release to hear some good news from them. If they don't come through I don't know what I'll do. 

2 hours ago, RED WOLF said:

OK, hopefully that's the case. I know in general like you said you're looking any where from 4-8 weeks after release to hear some good news from them. If they don't come through I don't know what I'll do. 

For Sentinel items.  BBTS always seem to take a bit longer to get their shipment.  not sure if it's the route of the ship.  yes they use BOAT.