MOSCATO'S QUEADLUUN RAU UPDATE!

tdo7623

Hey Folks,

Here are preliminary photos of Moscato's Quincy Rowe that's currently being built by master artist Luca Zampriolo.  He's using magnets to allow for the cockpit to open and close.  There's also magnets at the shoulders, so there's going to be a lot more articulation.

I missed the preorder for the Quincy Rowe, and, thus, I am missing the Milia pilot.  For those of you who have preordered the Rowe, I am wondering if any of you are willing to sell the Milia pilot.  If so, please PM me.  Thank you.

Please check out Luca's other work.  Links below.

He worked on the Club-M's  VF-1S Ultimate Strike Valkyrie, which could be seen here: 

He also built Moscato's Glaug: 

Quincy.JPG

Q Rowe .JPG

Q Rowe 2.JPG

Q ROWE 5.JPG

Q ROWE 6.JPG

Q ROWE 7.JPG

Q ROWE 8.JPG

Q ROWE 9.JPG

Q ROWE 10.JPG

Q ROWE 11.JPG

Q ROWE 12.JPG

Q ROWE 13.JPG

Edited by tdo7623

This build is going to be sooo good.

Anyone out there that has the pilot casting that can make a recast to make this build complete ?

Makes me sad that i missed out on this order.

On 5/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, big F said:

This build is going to be sooo good.

Anyone out there that has the pilot casting that can make a recast to make this build complete ?

Makes me sad that i missed out on this order.

There is a reason the OP doesn't have a bust and that is because he missed the Pre Order cut off. John Moscato could have made more but didn't beciase the bust was a motivator to get people to pre order.

Recasting for any reason should not even be a consideration and I.am surprised that anyone on MW qould even suggest that course of action. 

The build will go without a bust unless an MHM purchaser who did make the cut off decides to.sell theirs (which is fair enough).

Edited by Return To Kit Form

21 hours ago, Return To Kit Form said:

There is a reason the OP doesn't have a bust and that is because he missed the Pre Order cut off. John Moscato could have made more but didn't beciase the bust was a motivator to get people to pre order.

Recasting for any reason should not even be a consideration and I.am surprised that anyone on MW qould even suggest that course of action. 

The build will go without a bust unless an MHM purchaser who did make the cut off decides to.sell theirs (which is fair enough).

I wrongly thought that he’d lost the pilot figure. Since I missed this Moscato offering, I didn't know about the incentive.  In tat case recasting would be not such a crime but if its to “complete” a kit then no recasting is not appropriate.

That said I’m still sad I did miss this, I did really want this one.