Corrinald

1/60 VF-1S and VF-1J SOLD

Posted (edited)

Selling a couple of spares. Neither has a box so I will fold them up carefully and wrap in bubble wrap. PM me with any questions.

1/60 Arcadia VF-1J Hikaru - I bought this used from a member here awhile back. It's from the GBP Set, but doesn't include the armor. I used it to display a set of Yamato GBP armor. Includes all the pictured accessories but the small folding hands are missing. If I later unearth them, I will send them to the buyer because I swear they are here somewhere. Overall very good condition. SOLD

1/60 VF-1S Roy DYRL - This is kind of a frankenstein figure. It was an older VF-1S with a broken right shoulder that I replaced. The new shoulder was an official Yamato replacement part that I got in a trade. The left shoulder is still intact. The nose cone is from a 30th Anniversary figure, so it has the easier larger crotch locking mechanism and clear canopy. Includes all accessories pictured. Overall excellent condition. $95 + shipping. SOLD

3 Complete Shapeways V2 VF-1 Shoulder hinges. These are brand new and unused. $30 shipped for the set of 3. SOLD

IMG_20200501_151422017.jpg

IMG_20200501_123645404.jpg

Edited by Corrinald

Nice valks. Pm’d

VF-1J Hikaru is pending. Thanks for all the interest

Price decrease on VF-1S and I added some Shapeways shoulder hinges .

Posted (edited)

Hinges are sold

Edited by Corrinald

Is the 1S a Yamato DYRL version and is it sold?

I still have it, I forgot to update the listing. Are you looking for parts or a whole one?

I'll buy the whole thing.

Posted (edited)

Sorry about the resolution in the first pic. Also my lighting sucks . It isn't yellow, the camera is exaggerating it

15918113162143873617252270484164.jpg

Edited by Corrinald

I'll take it

Here's a natural lighting shot in the sunroom. It is every so slightly off color in comparison to the Roy.

IMG_20200610_135731258.jpg