I reached out to KC to get some updated information on release dates.

This was their response...

For your information, the update available date of all preorders are as followings:

1/72 VF 1-J Rick   June 2020
1/12 Lisa             July 2020
1/12 Roy             August 2020
1/12 Minmei (Cheongsam)      Oct 2020.

Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you.

MY

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Looks like the 1J is available for pre-order now.

Also looks like the additional thigh joints are now gone, going by the promo images.

ef9d58c0c7.jpg

my guess is those are old photos.  kuma had a preproduction sample that had all the changes.  that photo looks to be completely the old mold.

2 hours ago, Mechapilot77 said:

my guess is those are old photos.  kuma had a preproduction sample that had all the changes.  that photo looks to be completely the old mold.

Yea I wasn't told anything about there being any retroactive changes so I'm assuming they're still the updated hips and waist.

Got Roy on Pre-Order with the guitar. I think he looks great!  Only thing that keeps me from the female figures are the knee and ankle joints showing. I don't need those on the girls. Just give a straight leg and normal ankle standing pose, let me move the arms and head and I'm all in. I'm a sucker for a great pair of legs....but not when they look like those. :(

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

Still undecided on whether to keep this figures or not. I've preordered all of them, but something about their faces is not convincing

I’m ok with how they look.  I’m just glad that there are 1/12 TV figures and will support them to get Max and hopefully a Miriya and Zentraedi Soldier.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

WOW! I'm sold! When's the pre-order??!!

July according to their facebook page. 

Since they are doing Dana this way, I wonder if they will do Scott Bernard with removable Cyclone armor?

Edited by Protoman

56 minutes ago, Protoman said:

Since they are doing Dana this way, I wonder if they will do Scott Bernard with removable Cyclone armor?

Don't be deceived by the misleading advertising.

The terms "removable armour" and "fully poseable articulation" are mutually-exclusive... and that's obviously two completely different figures.  <_<

I'm assuming that explanation basically means that some part of the figure remains the same, and all the rest of the parts swap out?  The red band on the shoulder looks like the only feature both figures have.

Maybe the figure comes with one bust that has detachable armor, and then you get interchangeable sets of lower torso, legs, arms, and head? :huh:  No part of those limbs looks even remotely like you could remove the armor; the elbow and knees joints are visible, and entirely different colors.

4 hours ago, Protoman said:

July according to their facebook page. 

Awesome.  After Roy, Lisa and the Chinese dress Minmei, I'll be able to pre-order a fourth figure from them next month!

I'll bet Max goes up for pre-order before we ever see another figure actually released...  <_<

It's starting to resemble Robotech RPG Tactics.  :unsure:

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

ADD2D4ED-D066-4166-B6FA-F1F42769AE3B.jpeg.5ffb25383c4e745f2eec7d6e485038dd.jpeg

This statement totally disagrees with this picture:

5 hours ago, sh9000 said:

70644740-50E6-4DE2-9DA6-B38538025C6F.jpeg.24fbf2c3d5fe62e59262d8ffb1c12ea6.jpeg

Note that the toy on the left is black without the armor on and the toy on the right is white without the armor on. If all we're doing is putting armor on, then how do the knees/elbows/pelvis/abdomen change colors? I think the best case scenario here is that the armor does swap on but the final product looks quite a bit different when wearing armor than this picture shows.

Edited by jenius

Looking at @sh9000's proto pics, I think the torso armour will easily fits over main figure.

We already know Dana will have multiple hands since it is stated in the description, so that leaves the case of those elbow and knee joints. I'm thinking KC will have black joints to swap with white so that you can choose the best joints to use for Jeanne/Dana's outfit.

That, or it's just a clever photo shop job (no, not really :p).

Edited by technoblue

Good lord guys, obviously prototypes shown. My goodness, we FINALLY get a line of high quality character figures from a company with a pretty good track record so far and all some can do is pooh-pooh them from the get go. Was the Rickaru good? Yes.  Enough said. I know this is MW, where everything has to scrutinized to the Nth Degree BEFORE it's even made, but come on, let's give them the benefit of the doubt until they give us a reason not too! 

6 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Good lord guys, obviously prototypes shown. My goodness, we FINALLY get a line of high quality character figures from a company with a pretty good track record so far and all some can do is pooh-pooh them from the get go. Was the Rickaru good? Yes.  Enough said. I know this is MW, where everything has to scrutinized to the Nth Degree BEFORE it's even made, but come on, let's give them the benefit of the doubt until they give us a reason not too! 

What is the problem?  There's hardly been any complaining.  Mostly just some observations really.  Minus tekering who apparently hasn't heard of Mezco or Mafex because they do the same pre-order six other things before the first one ever comes out deal all the time.