Fan made Arcade game from episode 24 "Goodbye Girl"

InfoDCSDB

Hi everyone,

Here is a link to a video of a game I have been making that is an homage to the fictitious arcade game from episode 24 that Max and Miriya play.

There is still lots to improve but it is playable. I am unsure if I can release it for free or not. I haven’t heard back from Studio Nue.

https://vimeo.com/413558140

Please leave your comments, maybe it will peak there interest and I can release it or do a Kickstarter or something.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

That was pretty cool! What platform or system might it need to run on?

I build it with Unity and tested it on PC and on NVIDIA Shield TV and tablet, the controls require a Gamepad, but it's fun playing in on the TV with friends from the shield!

Edited by InfoDCSDB
more detail

• 2 years later...
On 4/30/2020 at 8:02 PM, InfoDCSDB said:

Hi everyone,

Here is a link to a video of a game I have been making that is an homage to the fictitious arcade game from episode 24 that Max and Miriya play.

There is still lots to improve but it is playable. I am unsure if I can release it for free or not. I haven’t heard back from Studio Nue.

https://vimeo.com/413558140

Please leave your comments, maybe it will peak there interest and I can release it or do a Kickstarter or something.

Ask AI ChatGPT Mod APK!

Thank you for sharing the video of the game you have been making. It looks like a fun homage to the arcade game from episode 24 that Max and Miriya played. It's great to see that you have been working on this project and making it playable.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...