Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Just wondering. How come there are not that many masterpiece primes japanese versions selling on ebay. Am I using bad search words. I want to know what the going rate for one of these things is. :huh:

Ever since they stopped production of the MP Prime, it has been getting harder and harder to find. Unlike the Hasbro counterpart where only the difficult find is the gray gun version. I guess the long smokestacks, great box (along with the cardboard trailer), and un-"damaged" paint job makes it more popular than Hasbro's.

Also Hasbro's production run for 20th Prime is a hell of alot higher, as they deal with a larger market.

does anyone know if these will be reissued for the G1 series? Mirage, Sunstreaker, and Wheeljack? i finally picked up Tracks but these are my favorites that i would love to see. has anyone heard any rumors as to whats next after predaking?

thanks

chris

Really old question :) No word on those. Most like their toolings are busted, so you'll have to wait for them to fix it, like they did with Soundwave, Astrotrain, Hound and Blitzwing.

The upcoming Takara Collection reissue is Soundblaster in March or so. No word on what the next Hasbro reissue is.

Predaking was a special reissue as he was in (sort of) his original packaging, which they haven't done in years since they started Collection book style packaging.

yea i just heard about the soundblaster one, i am definetly picking that one up, it seems like soundwaves price have gone up big time, so i want to grab this one real quick , it is a shame about the other cars i hope we get a chance to see them released sometime soon.

chris

actually sound wave was reissued only in japan i think, and sound blaster is a better version with the ability to hold more cassettes and i think he is a black color.

yo VF Strike Valk, I'm in Ventura and I can never find any new Alternators ever. I check out the Walmart in Oxnard and the Targets in Oxnard, Ventura, and Camarillo pretty regularly. The newest Alternators I've ever seen in store around here was Tracks and that was before Christmas :angry: . Now there are just Silverstreaks, Hounds, and Sideswipes (still!!!).

I found Meister by chance. I was shopping for a present for my niece...wandered down the action figure aisle...and there he was...

After that, I searched all my local Target...Wal Mart...Toys R Us...but no love. :(

hhmmm .. i vaugely remember from the series.... upon hearing that!

ThanKs! :D

Soundwave re-issue in japan only?!

man...This is my brothers all Time Favorite G1..does anybody think they show up on ebay or japan seller?? :(

hehh..the smallest transformer series has soundwave in the line up!..i bet he fit IN soundwaves cassete deck ..like tiny megatron fits in 20'th ann.primes hand! :D

Soundblaster is from Soundwave. Blaster is known as Broadcast in Japan and he became Twincast.

Feyd-Rautha Posted on Jan 27 2005, 02:21 AM

like tiny megatron fits in 20'th ann.primes hand!

Actually he doesn't fit. Tiny Megs' legs are too thick.....

Soundwave re-issue in japan only?!

man...This is my brothers all Time Favorite G1..does anybody think they show up on ebay or japan seller?? :(

yes they show up on ebay all the time i have seen them hit over $120.00 which is one of the most expensive of the new reissues besides Megatron and Prime. <_< if you see one with a low Buy it Now grab it while you have a chance.

chris

WOW i had no idea it was that much. My GF got Soundwave for around 55 bucks. Her best friend in Canada called me and asked what he should get her. He loves TFs. so i said Soundwave since she has an original G1 Soundwave from when she was a kid.

But Im getting soundblaster. Soundwave comes with Laserbeak. Soundblaster is coming with Ravage and some other tape. Maybe Buzzaw?

Wow! The Soundswave reissue is up to $120? I got one for Xmas last year when it came out. It's a really nice figure, great packaging setup.

wow, that's straight BS because now it's getting to be worth as much as the original. <_<

i agree that he is becoming as expensive as the original one, i would recomend getting sound blaster when he comes out, something tells me he will also go up in value so if you want him get him when he first comes out while his price is still low.

chris