Kids Logic 1/12 VF-1 Valkyrie Cockpit

sh9000

Being that this is a Robotech product, and I'm not even sure why its in the Toys forum, the said "rivets" are actually "protoculture emiters."  They give the Veritechs their alien strength. :p

Edited by DewPoint

1 hour ago, DewPoint said:

Being that this is a Robotech product, and I'm not even sure why it's in the Toys forum....

You are staring at those rivets too hard....:rolleyes:

Has the Japanese "Macross" logo right on the stand.....unless you are going with the "lipstick on a pig" argument! :air_kiss:

87291220_10156599651452610_2214202013573

Edited by jvmacross

3 hours ago, jvmacross said:

You are staring at those rivets too hard....:rolleyes:

Has the Japanese "Macross" logo right on the stand.....unless you are going with the "lipstick on a pig" argument! :air_kiss:

87291220_10156599651452610_2214202013573

Has the Macross logo but the incorrect Macross kite.

Did Bandai fire a bunch of people and now they work at KL?

Well I guess they can add more rivets to create the parting line down the center of the logo.:p

Edited by nightmareB4macross
I

I have heard that if you're not a Japanese company, it's almost impossible to get a Macross license. I have also heard that, even in Japan, BigWest is hard to do business with. So, some Robotech products probably begin as dreams of Macross products but become Robotech goods because HG is eager to do business while BW never returns a call.

I would prefer the rivets to be toned downed way more than just a bit, but it is not a deal breaker for me....

A deal breaker for me would be a KitzConcept 1/12 Hikaru figure not fitting perfectly into the cockpit...so far that has not been confirmed in the "official" pics for obvious reasons, but it is what anyone contemplating one of these 1/12 cockpits is wanting to know

Aaahrrrg!! I just saw a picture on FB with the 1/12 Hikaru in the cockpit and it looked pretty good. But I didn’t see any with his helmet on and the canopy closed.

I didn’t grab a screen cap!

...Found it!!!

It does look good enough with the figure, but the price is a bit much.

A3A4BB05-7CAE-4707-AA19-52BB0532855F.jpeg

Edited by nightmareB4macross
Found!

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Someone should photoshop the canopy closed. Then we could get a better idea if the figure fits.

F077DC26-C525-4BA9-AEA3-04AE55B28D3F.jpeg

This thing follows the lineart pretty closely (minus the rivets!).....compatibility with the 1/12 KC Hikaru is not looking good at the moment...hopefully someone did not insert the figure into the cockpit correctly

Maybe KL should just "half-size" the statue that came with the 1/6 cockpit?

Edited by jvmacross

On 3/11/2020 at 1:19 AM, tekering said:

I love the flickering orange lights on the console...  Looks like a smoldering furnace under there.

I can practically feel the heat!  :o

ca0ef80929bd8af86f6a9c61b521a387.png

Edited by peter