G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

Snake Eyes looks like an amalgamation of his Version 2 and Resolute looks.

Not feeling the Arashikage symbol belt buckle.  Feels like it should be on Snake's arm, forearm, or bandolier.

IF I ever get into this line, I'll wait until they make the inevitable commando version of SE.

Regarding your question @Mommar, I have no clue who that is either.  Probably some other non-Joe, generic soldier for comparison purposes? :unknw:

33 minutes ago, Mommar said:

It's consistent with the design of his sword from the original 3-inch days though.

Yeah, but considering that they’re not exactly sticking to the original designs for the figures themselves, it would be better to update the sword a bit too.

In any case, what I’ve seen so far doesn’t inspire me to switch to the 6-inch scale.  Just ain’t my thing at this point for either the Joe or Star Wars lines.

5 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Thanks! ^

Got my order in for Snake Eyes, this will be the first GI Joe related purchase I've made in YEARS.

-b.

2 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Easiest Snake Eyes figure I've had to find, thanks for the lookout sh9000. I remember many moons ago wishing that the original Joes get larger scaled figures, so I got high hopes for this line.

No problem!

There's something too tacticool/mall ninja about these guys IMO. Especially Snake Eyes. The serrated back edge on his scimitar irks me. And the Arashikage symbols everywhere. 

Then again every iteration of Snakes after 1985 was pretty mall-ninja so I might lose this argument...