All I remember from the original show was the opening theme song....wasn't the original series in competition with the new Twilight Zone at the time?

Yeah, I almost mentioned the one with Bruce Willis calling himself at home but the I remembered that that was The Twilight Zone.

Nice, I loved the original show. The story that came to mind first was the one about the guy who hoarded all his crap despite his family telling him he needed to get rid of his stuff. He ends up living in his car into his later years with all his crap, which in turn becomes a treasure trove of valuable trinkets and baubles-even his car becomes a treasured classic. He then sells all his stuff, turning him into a wealthy man. :lol:

I loved the B-17 story though.

Was the story about a magic goop that turned pictures into real objects (and people) part of this series or was it a Twilight Zone episode?

Edited by Valkyrie Hunter D

Nice, I loved the original show. The story that came to mind first was the one about the guy who hoarded all his crap despite his family telling him he needed to get rid of his stuff. He ends up living in his car into his later years with all his crap, which in turn becomes a treasure trove of valuable trinkets and baubles-even his car becomes a treasured classic. He then sells all his stuff, turning him into a wealthy man. :lol:

I only remember the episode about some guy who collected stuff and ended up homeless.

Oh yeah, I remember that one too! Edited by Dobber

I only remember the bomber episode. And the opening, of course.

That one and the story about the mentally challenged child who could look at a picture and bring the subject to life. In the end, well....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Robert Forster is surprisingly active, for a dead guy.  His posthumous performance in El Camino was extremely well-received, and he'll apparently be reprising the role in an upcoming episode of Better Call Saul later this year... after his starring role in "Dynoman and The Volt" next month.

I'll bet he and Carrie Fisher are having a good laugh about it right now.  :lol: