The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf

jvmacross

Wonder if we'll be getting a new game sometime, I haven't been paying attention to that front..

29 minutes ago, Big s said:

A lot of things are being considered anime these days that aren’t from Japan. I don’t know if it’s confusion or people being lazy or if it’s just a new age.

True enough. The speaker pod cast had a discussion on "what is anime" sometime ago. I found myself mostly agreeing on most points. But the lines are beginning to blur. It looks like a Korean animation company and western writers are heading this up..and they made it a point to label it anime..

Edited by Bolt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agree.  It was a good movie.....and I don't usually enjoy any kind of "anime" (well, other than older Macross shows)....I think the voice actors went well with the characters....that is usually what I dislike the most on dubbed anime shows...

Aren't we supposed to get a live-action older Vesemir in Season 2?  Don't know much about the Witcher series other than the TV show so it will be interesting to see an older and wiser Vesemir..