We need something else

:( You guys suck... I was being serious. We are in need of greater activity.

And Roy, my goodie-two-shoes twin, yes. I probably do spend too much time time logged on, but so do many other members. :lol:

I tried with the Mascot thing, but with no avail.

Yeah, and thanks for the pic thier Ladic I got caught at work, but of course, no trouble

I have yahoo IM, but thats at home with a 56k motem running through a lap top, i gotta get cable, but my service is too cheap to get rid of (free)

Duke, yes anal sex would spice things up, but the ol' lady runs out of the room when I "bring it up"

Duke, yes anal sex would spice things up, but the ol' lady runs out of the room when I "bring it up"

There's the root of your problem right there. It's much more exciting if you don't warn her first. :lol: ....ouch :huh:

:p Yeah T64, that would float like the lead ship

Blaine, WTF happened to your sig and Avatar, now thats a crewl joke :blink:

It took me 2 years and I finally did it,

It took her 2 minutes and then she forbid it...

I wrote that...

I call it the Anal Sex song.

You need to work on it... It is almost a Hiku.

'Tis nobody's fault but mine. I custom made the av, and I was quoted accurately for the title.

Hmmm... have we considered Macross decoder rings? Then we could all share secret gay messages!

Howzabout the Macross-division of Oprah's Book Club? Then we could share how these stories make us feel about our own lives and family.

Or we could just post crap repeatedly into this thread until the mods' sigh, lock it, and grumble to one another about how much we all suck.

There's the root of your problem right there. It's much more exciting if you don't warn her first. :lol: ....ouch :huh:

Sure did work with my chick.

'Tis nobody's fault but mine. I custom made the av, and I was quoted accurately for the title.

Hmmm... have we considered Macross decoder rings? Then we could all share secret gay messages!

Howzabout the Macross-division of Oprah's Book Club? Then we could share how these stories make us feel about our own lives and family.

Or we could just post crap repeatedly into this thread until the mods' sigh, lock it, and grumble to one another about how much we all suck.

I allways seem to get the last ignorant comment in too,,,,thats me, ignorant :rolleyes:

What ever happened to the women with curves?

you mean like her??

I think The Duke might like them curvier than that... Who is that chick? Is that your GF?

Look what happen 24 hours after I posted this:

Would it be too much of a surprize if I guessed all these people that you talked too are very much like yourself? Someone who appears on nearly every topic because they have too much free time at a PC?

I think just about everyone who posted in this topic are among the crowd that have a lot of spare time to spend on Macross World. I mean come on you guys are following what has turned into a bunch of silliness. You're casual reader is just going to read and post to what interest them. You guys live here :lol: of course are going to get bored. You read and post to what interest you and then have the spare time to read and post to what you don't care about. Look how many questions to the staff turn into chit chat topics. Keeping you guys entertained would be full time job.

:p

We could have a "Macross World After Dark" area where smokey rooms are filled with the sounds of hip jazz and half dressed women wearing rabbit ears bring us martinis and cigars. We could discuss politics, philosophy, and other intellectual pursuits.

Or we could erect our own false idol, praise it, and festoon it with flowers and write poetry for it.

Or we could all come up with a plan to overthrow the Dairy Farmers of America and steal their cows for ourselves!

All of the best ideas are wrought forth from boredom.

ummm...dont we already do that?

Look what happen 24 hours after I posted this:

Would it be too much of a surprize if I guessed all these people that you talked too are very much like yourself? Someone who appears on nearly every topic because they have too much free time at a PC?

I think just about everyone who posted in this topic are among the crowd that have a lot of spare time to spend on Macross World. I mean come on you guys are following what has turned into a bunch of silliness. You're casual reader is just going to read and post to what interest them. You guys live here :lol: of course are going to get bored. You read and post to what interest you and then have the spare time to read and post to what you don't care about. Look how many questions to the staff turn into chit chat topics. Keeping you guys entertained would be full time job.

I've only got 259 posts, how can that be? Its just that this is the only conversation around here these days that has my attention. What are YOU doing here? ;)

Yeah that's his chick...

And I'm the King of France!

<_<

thanks for raining on my parade.

perhaps in Bizzaro world, she is my GF. here, she is simply a goddess among fleas.

duke, a pig??!!! at least a boar or something would have been better. :p i assume by curves, you mean somoene like pam anderson, catherine bell, etc??

duke, a pig??!!! at least a boar or something would have been better. :p  i assume by curves, you mean somoene like pam anderson, catherine bell, etc??

No, a real woman like Marylin Monroe.

Don't you mean Norma Jean? Marylin Monroe was the plastic by product.

duke, a pig??!!! at least a boar or something would have been better. :p  i assume by curves, you mean somoene like pam anderson, catherine bell, etc??

No, a real woman like Marylin Monroe.

Actually, I'm curious who else The Duke thinks is a real woman that has curves.

Women from recent times, not the past, though.

Got a top 5, Duke? Anyone else?

Sorry, mods. Just had to add MY $.02 to the mix. :)