Life Size Papercraft Sheryl (Crossover Costume)

tankball

for the last one i made i failed so hard to post anything here about it i should start this build be posting here. 

this is the ver. of Sheryl im looking to build

Untitled.png.33b83006e9a365e8316d434c53708610.png

i did get the Crossover Ranka ver. but not Sheryls i also do build on building Ranka to just need to wait for the guy to pull her model from the game.

i dont know if the guy that does the post has a ACC on here but he did bring up the forums when we were talking about the pose for sheryl. since i dont know if he has acc on here or not i'll call him javb92 on other sites. this here is the post im looking to use for this build

80673831_456044018408191_2495644735079710720_n.jpg.8633033d84a28d6e8408b07b4c118527.jpg

since this build has a post like this making her stand up right will be hard since im going to make her foot sit on a box that has a big speaker inside it for music. 

1226190807_HDR.thumb.jpg.0a5c864c8862dcadc339564d98838957.jpg

i have a few other sized speakers around the house i can use if this one is to big for the box her foot will be siting on.

since its still the holidays it be some time before i can start building since i have to wait for javb92 to do his magic in blender.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/15/2020 at 8:46 PM, Jasonc said:

Looks great. Are you the one that pulls the files off of the game, or someone else? If so, I'd like to know how it's done. I'd like to work on one of these.

someone else does. i would love to know how its done to. i want to have my own data back up for the game. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had no idea it was going to be life-sized.  (yes, I somehow missed the thread title, I just saw "paper craft", clicked, and started scrolling (I just decided to try to get back into papercraft models after a LOOOONG absence, and am starting with a very small one I found to get back into things)

• 5 weeks later...