RIP Rene Auberjonois

sh9000

Been watching his work ever since Benson in the late seventies-eighties. I didn't watch deep Space Nine regularly, but I always enjoyed Odo's appearances.  He was only a month older than my dad, so that hits home.  RIP, and thanks for the memories.

RIP.  Rene Auberjonois has been one of those actors who seems to have appeared in all the big shows in the '80's and '90's (not to mention the hits after DS9), and it's been wonderful discovering his appearances in shows as diverse as MASH, Star Trek 6, and Stargate.

The sense of stability you bring, and your always good performances will be missed.  RIP

He's returned back to the Great Link.  Godspeed Odo.

6 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

RIP, Clayton Endicott III.

Reading his wikipedia page and man, he was in a lot of film and tv roles over the years.  Glad we got him on DS9.

29 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

He's returned back to the Great Link.  Godspeed Odo.

Reading his wikipedia page and man, he was in a lot of film and tv roles over the years.  Glad we got him on DS9.

That's why I said what I did about him: " Seriously, a remarkable actor; I've seen his work in several shows and movies. He will definitely be missed."  He really was good, and did a wide variety of roles. I think Odo was some of his best work.

1 hour ago, pengbuzz said:

That's why I said what I did about him: " Seriously, a remarkable actor; I've seen his work in several shows and movies. He will definitely be missed."  He really was good, and did a wide variety of roles. I think Odo was some of his best work.

Anyone notice Benson's unit number was 639?

RIP Mr. Rene Auberjonois