N-Y thread - help, complain, rejoice....meh

PayPal has ruled in my favor and is giving me a refund for the Kakizaki I pre-ordered. NY never even responded to them. 

My NY account still shows refund pending for my Tv Fast Packs but I haven't received anything yet.

So, I got store credit from my SSPs. I ordered a VF-0D and Arcadia DYRL stand with it. Weeks go by - nothing. Finally, I reach out and open a ticket. They respond that the 0D is in stock and they've put my order aside for that because they actually don't have stock of the Stand. I'm like great - please give me a credit for the stand and ship the 0D cuz ya know I'm tired of them holding my account hostage for over a year. They cancel the whole damn thing and reissue store credit. And the 0D is no longer "available." :face palm:

9 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

So, I got store credit from my SSPs. I ordered a VF-0D and Arcadia DYRL stand with it. Weeks go by - nothing. Finally, I reach out and open a ticket. They respond that the 0D is in stock and they've put my order aside for that because they actually don't have stock of the Stand. I'm like great - please give me a credit for the stand and ship the 0D cuz ya know I'm tired of them holding my account hostage for over a year. They cancel the whole damn thing and reissue store credit. And the 0D is no longer "available." :face palm:

Bastards.

On another note I finally received 1/2 my order for the SSP after much drama. Fraking bastards they all are, claiming they don't have it and then finally after much pressing can somehow come out with 1. Obviously they are keeping the SSPs to pass some to those who hound them. Fraking atrocious way to do business.

IMG_7087.jpg

I was just told by my bank that the time period between when NY expected delivery and when I've opened a dispute is too long, so I guess they get to keep my money or maybe in 2024 or something like that they can find a second hand one on Ebay to send me.

Seriously, don't deal with these scalpers.  They aren't worth the effort.

33 minutes ago, SpaceCowboy said:

I was just told by my bank that the time period between when NY expected delivery and when I've opened a dispute is too long, so I guess they get to keep my money or maybe in 2024 or something like that they can find a second hand one on Ebay to send me.

Seriously, don't deal with these scalpers.  They aren't worth the effort.

When did you order the toy and when did you filed the dispute with your bank?

Started asking NY around July when I could expect it (was giving them time because of Covid).  They never responded.  In September I contacted my bank.  My bank wanted to know the "expected delivery" not the "release", and I stupidly said "I dunno, a few weeks after release?" at which point that gave them all they needed to shut it down.

So proTip - if you contest with your bank and they ask when the expected delivery is, if NY has not given you a time estimate, tell the bank sometime in the last 30-90 days, otherwise you will be outside their window.

Basically, the system is set up to protect scammers like NY.

2 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

Started asking NY around July when I could expect it (was giving them time because of Covid).  They never responded.  In September I contacted my bank.  My bank wanted to know the "expected delivery" not the "release", and I stupidly said "I dunno, a few weeks after release?" at which point that gave them all they needed to shut it down.

So proTip - if you contest with your bank and they ask when the expected delivery is, if NY has not given you a time estimate, tell the bank sometime in the last 30-90 days, otherwise you will be outside their window.

Basically, the system is set up to protect scammers like NY.

I also filed a dispute last month and told my credit card company the toy was supposed to be shipped by May.  Fingers crossed.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:21 AM, Corrinald said:

PayPal has ruled in my favor and is giving me a refund for the Kakizaki I pre-ordered. NY never even responded to them. 

My NY account still shows refund pending for my Tv Fast Packs but I haven't received anything yet.

Received the refund for my Kakizaki, but still no movement on the refund for my Fast Pack order cancellation. I opened a PayPal case for that too, including a screenshot of my conversation with NY where they agreed to the refund. My NY account hasn't been banned yet somehow. Maybe their 'customer service' department is down to one person trying to sort through ten thousand ticket complaints and issues?

So I got the dreaded email from NY, telling me they do not have stock for the SSP.
I am absolutely livid  now, as this is already pass the 180 days (I'll still try to file a dispute with Paypal though),

Update: my dispute got rejected automatically... NY really got one on me this time

Edited by SaitouSad
update description
15 minutes ago, SaitouSad said:

So I got the dreaded email from NY, telling me they do not have stock for the SSP.
I am absolutely livid  now, as this is already pass the 180 days (I'll still try to file a dispute with Paypal though),

Update: my dispute got rejected automatically... NY really got one on me this time

dispute got reject ?
it mean after you asked paypal then you got it ?

i also have problem with super part now they said no stock and ask for return in store credit which only 1 yr life.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

dispute got reject ?
it mean after you asked paypal then you got it ?

i also have problem with super part now they said no stock and ask for return in store credit which only 1 yr life.

My paypal payment is way over the 180 days. I should have been more diligent in pressing NY instead of believing they'd pull through.

If you paid via Paypal, you'd best file a dispute right away if your payment is within the last 6 months

1 minute ago, SaitouSad said:

My paypal payment is way over the 180 days. I should have been more diligent in pressing NY instead of believing they'd pull through.

If you paid via Paypal, you'd best file a dispute right away if your payment is within the last 6 months

my case use VISA 
Is it possible to do anything?

On 10/15/2020 at 2:46 AM, Jumbo said:

my case use VISA 
Is it possible to do anything?

Call your credit card company and tell them you want to dispute the charges.  My credit card company refunded my two payments and NY changed the two status of my orders to “payment dispute - chargeback “. 

Gosh it sounds like NY have really messed folks up.

I was lucky with my SSP order and 1A Kakizaki---possibly because when they got the SSP, the UK still had all available shipping options up. I didn't even have to chase them to ship them.

Their prioritisation order appears to me to be...

1) Customers with fewer quantities in their orders

2)In countries they could ship with no issue

3) Customers with fewer quantities in their orders, from countries with issues in shipping, that chased them

4) Everybody else

While I've come out unscratched from all NY fiascos [31A, SSP packs] I don't think I'll be in any hurry to place any large orders with them. This also coincides rather sadly but nicely with a pause in my macross collecting. 

I’m now on my 3rd attempt at using my store credit and having it shipped. Also, attempting to get my YF-29 shipped to a new addy. I haven’t paid the preorder yet but they’ll also cancel the order if I don’t pay in line the next 24 hours. Catch 22. I can’t change the addy if paid but if I don’t pay they cancel. Sure would be great if they answered my ticket.

9 hours ago, SIAQ said:

Call your credit card company and tell them you want to dispute the charges.  My credit card company refunded my two payments and NY changed the two status of my orders to “payment dispute - chargeback “. 

oh thank you very much for your information 

my goodness! After seeing you guys have issues with them it breaks my heart. I was able to get a refund from them (ordered from MP TFs which is a general release items).

I see more and more each day about them not delivering on time. Wow! mother Fcker$ indeed. NY has been good to me before but never again. Bloody scammers

3 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

my goodness! After seeing you guys have issues with them it breaks my heart. I was able to get a refund from them (ordered from MP TFs which is a general release items).

I see more and more each day about them not delivering on time. Wow! mother Fcker$ indeed. NY has been good to me before but never again. Bloody scammers

Yup! And update on my YF-29, instead of updating the address, they canceled the order and told me to just reorder it with new addy. Problem is that the price is now 5000 yen more than when I first ordered. Are you serious?

9 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Yup! And update on my YF-29, instead of updating the address, they canceled the order and told me to just reorder it with new addy. Problem is that the price is now 5000 yen more than when I first ordered. Are you serious?

When they cancelled your order did they give you cash back or store credit?  If it was cash run far away!

1 hour ago, Roy Focker said:

When they cancelled your order did they give you cash back or store credit?  If it was cash run far away!

It was a preorder that was “pay later” so just canceled it unfortunately. I didn’t order again. All I have left is an order from my SSP store credit that is finally in preparation. Then I’m done with them.

I'm still waiting on confirmation from my credit card company (after PayPal kicked my dispute for being >180 days old - ended up disputing the PayPal charges with my credit card company), but I noticed that on one of my disputed NY orders, the status has changed on NY's site: 

• 2020-10-16 17:57:48 Refund - Money Back
  • 2020-09-24 04:16:01 Dispute - Chargeback
  • 2020-09-07 15:07:41 Refund [this was store credit, not an actual refund]
  • 2020-03-03 07:18:12 Pre-order - Payment OK
  • 2020-03-03 07:17:13 Order created

I originally had three different orders to NY with DYRL SSPs (thanks to their making it so difficult to combine orders and a thirst for SSPs I thought I could quench).  Two of them were cancelled, one of them has had a status of "Preparation in Progress" since 09/11/2020 (JP Post - Ferry shipping option).  

Edited by Draykov
grammatical correction

I finally got them to ship the DX VF-1S and to issue me a store credit for the Super/Strike parts instead of keeping me hanging on this order which I placed in June of last year.  They cancelled the HMR VF-4 I had on order since October of last year and issued me a credit. I now have three credits totaling $236. Any suggestions on what is safe to order since it seems that Macross items are risky? 

As far as I'm concerned, N-Y's store credit is worth f___-all.  I put in way too many orders with them before I knew better.  They've come through on a couple, but more often than not, they've been a letdown. 

Edited by Draykov

I'm finally done with this store. They haven't replied on my DX Super/Strike Packs inquiry. Paid full months ago. And on top of that I haven't receive any incentive from a lost package way back in 2017. I'm not sure why they can't just give me the Y6000 insurance that I'm asking that came from a purchased Y9000+ figure.

Anyways, I just use them majority for TWE stuff.

21 hours ago, ps99042 said:

Just got this message in regard to my DX Kakizaki.  Sounds like they're just saving everything in storage for now so I guess that's ok...

Screenshot_20201027-211336.png

my super part also used to be got message like this.

After that they cancel my order ><

On 10/27/2020 at 9:16 PM, ps99042 said:

Just got this message in regard to my DX Kakizaki.  Sounds like they're just saving everything in storage for now so I guess that's ok...

Screenshot_20201027-211336.png

or you can upgrade to UPS shipping or downgrade to Ferry shipping to have it shipped out too