N-Y thread - help, complain, rejoice....meh

57 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Glad you got your money back @Dobber

The money I prepaid back in April 2019 is lost forever.  At least I only lost about $110. I know many others lost far far more than me.

Yeah, I think I'm out like $275 :(

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

Well PayPal came through....probably because N-Y never responded to them or couldn’t give a reasonable  response. At any rate I got a FULL refund which includes the money I spent for the SSP! Now I can wash myself of the that blasted store once and for all. I wonder if they are going under.

Chris

How'd you get a full refund this far after the fact?

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Glad you got your money back @Dobber

The money I prepaid back in April 2019 is lost forever.  At least I only lost about $110. I know many others lost far far more than me.

I'm about the same, HMR VF-4 Roy.

Haven't even bothered poking them, since they'd just want *more* money for shipping and then not ship anything.

Reading these posts motivated me to live chat again.  I think I stumped the rep cuz I asked why no one ever responds to my tickets even after they're supposedly escalated.  Now they're saying I'll get a response in less than 2 hours.  Not holding my breath.

I have yet to receive my HMR VF-4 Roy from NY as well.  Japan post is part of my issue, I'm hoping it is my only issue.  CDJapan has yet to ship my Legioss Eta for the same reason.  I really don't want to pay $40 more for shipping since I don't feel the need to have it now.  The HMR VF-4 Roy and Legioss Eta are not "must haves" for me.  Still, like everyone else, I spent the money so I would like to have my items.  :unknw:

2 hours ago, DewPoint said:

I have yet to receive my HMR VF-4 Roy from NY as well.  Japan post is part of my issue, I'm hoping it is my only issue.  CDJapan has yet to ship my Legioss Eta for the same reason.  I really don't want to pay $40 more for shipping since I don't feel the need to have it now.  The HMR VF-4 Roy and Legioss Eta are not "must haves" for me.  Still, like everyone else, I spent the money so I would like to have my items.  :unknw:

Did NY change your order status to "order preparation"?  None of my pre-orders have converted even though they're well past the release date.  Back in spring, my Missile Set had converted to "order preparation" so I knew that they, at least, had it saved for me.

got the money back for my tv super order. via PP. 

asked live chat about my ancient dyrl super order. they said "we have hundreds of tickets we are too busy" 

well...maybe if they shipped stuff LUL.... 

13 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

How'd you get a full refund this far after the fact?

Well, this probably only happened because N-Y only gave me store credit for my SSP order from 2019, like others had. I then used the store credit plus more money to try and purchase another item they showed in stock (in this case a Bandai VF-27) back in Nov. N-Y never shipped that item either so I filled the PP claim in early to mid January. I was honest and upfront about the whole thing in my claim, explaining how they only refund with store credit but essentially never let you use said credit because they never ship anything ect. So I got the total purchase cost back For the VF-27 purchase which had the SSP store credit in it. If that makes any sense. 

Chris

That's actually encouraging to hear, I'll keep it in mind as a backup if I'm ever shoved down the store credit route again.

I'm holding out hope they'll just deliver eventually, but we'll see.  The only trick will be finding something to place a new order for that I know they won't deliver on. :lol: 

10 hours ago, ps99042 said:

Did NY change your order status to "order preparation"?  None of my pre-orders have converted even though they're well past the release date.  Back in spring, my Missile Set had converted to "order preparation" so I knew that they, at least, had it saved for me.

It was showing "order preparation" back in February. It is currently showing as "Pre-order - Payment OK".

On 1/28/2021 at 11:25 AM, Chronocidal said:

That's actually encouraging to hear, I'll keep it in mind as a backup if I'm ever shoved down the store credit route again.

I'm holding out hope they'll just deliver eventually, but we'll see.  The only trick will be finding something to place a new order for that I know they won't deliver on. :lol: 

Hope it works out for you one way or another. Though I am truly wondering how much longer they will be around. With all the talk here and what has been mentioned about all the comments on FB, I really do wonder if they’ll close up soon. A healthy business can’t do this for long and I can’t imagine PayPal will put up with this either.

Chris

11 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Hope it works out for you one way or another. Though I am truly wondering how much longer they will be around. With all the talk here and what has been mentioned about all the comments on FB, I really do wonder if they’ll close up soon. A healthy business can’t do this for long and I can’t imagine PayPal will put up with this either.

Chris

Agreed, I think it's already a zombie store.

So, what's funny is that I JUST TODAY got a notification that my Roy VF-1S is being prepped for shipping? :wacko:  I have no idea what's going on, because I picked air small packet at purchase time, fully expecting them to not be able to deliver it until shipping restrictions ended.

Around release time, they notified me that my selected shipping was unavailable, so I started pestering them weekly with new tickets to request my shipping options, none of which have been responded to.

But now they're just gonna ship it anyway?  :lol:  I'm just baffled.

I don't know if this was discussed in this thread, because it was a while ago, and I cannot call it anything but a completely tinfoil-hat level rumor, but I did read someone's comment on another forum topic about NY's disaster status, and it involved someone in the region supposedly involved in shipping who claimed that NY had something like a $400,000 backlog of unpaid items that were piled up, as if they had defaulted on payment for their stock.  This was going back to the beginning of 2020 as I recall, and there's really no evidence that there's any truth to this, but I feel like it would explain a lot. 

I do not believe anyone has found an alternative means of contact with them beyond what is offered on their website. The fact that this topic exists should tell you how far their customer service has fallen in the past 2 years or so. Things have been really bad following the VF-31A release.

I have chosen to create a ticket for them every day, consulting my order, I also communicate daily by chat, and depending on my mood, I treat them really bad.

The other thing I plan to do is open a claim in PayPal for an order that I paid in November, a product that was sent to me, but with the mess they must have, it is possible that they will not even answer the claim and I can recover some money from the order they never sent me. Anyway, I will never buy again in this store, for me they are dead.

Edited by EmilianoAlfaro

Errr maaaa gerrrd. I finally show the crap I got with store credit arrived in my local USPS today and believe it's out for delivery. It was shipped on slow boat Oct 29. Unfortunately, none of it was Macross. But hey, at least I got something.

Hoping those who are still outstanding with NY get yours resolved as well.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:36 AM, DYRL VF-1S said:

Errr maaaa gerrrd. I finally show the crap I got with store credit arrived in my local USPS today and believe it's out for delivery. It was shipped on slow boat Oct 29. Unfortunately, none of it was Macross. But hey, at least I got something.

Hoping those who are still outstanding with NY get yours resolved as well.

I just received my DX Missile Set today which was also shipped on October 29 by ferry.  I was starting to lose hope.  Still waiting on $600+ worth of Macross and Gundam items to show "preparation in progress"...

23 minutes ago, jenius said:

I think I got a box from October shipped to me. I wonder if November is when they stopped shipping entirely.

That kind of sounds like the time everything from them stopped based on all the complaints all over the internet.  If they could just put a banner note at the top of their home page saying all shipments are on pause due to COVID, I don't think I would be as annoyed though I really just want my items to show that they're on hold for me...oh but, yay, I have 1100 yen credit to use by Halloween.

Edited by ps99042

Are they really folding?  Has anyone received anything from them lately?

They sent my YF-29 in December but I have $1-2K of orders they have gone silent on.

15 hours ago, jenius said:

I think I got a box from October shipped to me. I wonder if November is when they stopped shipping entirely.

That was when my woes started as well. Not counting my never shipped SSP’s. I did get the PF VF-0D between the SSP order and then the also never shipped YF-29 purchased in Nov.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Great...my local bank told me is not their issue and told me to report to police...

after that I said alright because you guys have more experience in it so if I were to report to police, issue can be solve even if the store is in Japan?

this is where he started to chicken out and ask me to wait while he confirm.

7 hours ago, gsg-69 said:

¿Alguien ha recibido arcadia VF4 hikaru de ellos? Pagué desde diciembre y me guardaron silencio.

Well, beyond all logic, this morning I received the "preparation underway" email for my DX Chogokin VF-1J purchased on 12/15/2020. If the package is really sent and I receive it, I will notify you here instantly. I really don't know what happens with this store, what I do know is whether or not I receive my product, it will be difficult to buy something from them again, the risk is very high.

4 minutes ago, EmilianoAlfaro said:

Well, beyond all logic, this morning I received the "preparation underway" email for my DX Chogokin VF-1J purchased on 12/15/2020. If the package is really sent and I receive it, I will notify you here instantly. I really don't know what happens with this store, what I do know is whether or not I receive my product, it will be difficult to buy something from them again, the risk is very high.

My SSP have been preparation in progress since September lol

Yes, but my product is in stock right now, and it was when I bought. The SSPs I don't think were sent to anyone, they don't have the product, I think it's different. I still don't get excited until I have the product in hand.

After i talked to the live chat this afternoon, my vf4 status was change to preparation in progress, i wouldn't count on receiving it though.  After all these years this will be my last purchase from them.  I'm starting my dispute with my bank on this order anyway.