1/48 decals?

mandio222

Drop me a message. I made a full line of decals and stickers specifically designed for the Yamato 1/48 back in the day and might be able to hook you up. Here's an archive site I threw together with images of everything:

https://sites.google.com/site/tridentdesignworksdecals/

The site isn't easy to navigate at the moment. Go to the upper left, click on Yamato, then click on 1/48 to see the full list. The Standard and Standard FAST Pack sets were the ones most people wanted for the VF-1S.

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

Here's an archive site I threw together with images of everything:

The site isn't easy to navigate at the moment. Go to the upper left, click on Yamato, then click on 1/48 to see the full list.

Navigation's not the problem, it's a lack of images in the Yamato (and Bandai) section...  :unsure:

However, I do recommend you take him up on the offer, @mandio222.  Very few people have printers that use white ink, and his rocks.  :good:

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

Drop me a message. I made a full line of decals and stickers specifically designed for the Yamato 1/48 back in the day and might be able to hook you up. Here's an archive site I threw together with images of everything:

The site isn't easy to navigate at the moment. Go to the upper left, click on Yamato, then click on 1/48 to see the full list. The Standard and Standard FAST Pack sets were the ones most people wanted for the VF-1S.

PM sent

2 hours ago, tekering said:

Navigation's not the problem, it's a lack of images in the Yamato (and Bandai) section...  :unsure:

However, I do recommend you take him up on the offer, @mandio222.  Very few people have printers that use white ink, and his rocks.  :good:

Yeah...I need to put an actual site together instead of using the crappy options Google's drag-and-drop site builder gives you. If you click on the names of the sets in the dropdown list you get images, but it's all very clunky. (and thanks for the compliment)

Edited by Anasazi37

3 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

Yeah...I need to put an actual site together instead of using the crappy options Google's drag-and-drop site builder gives you. If you click on the names of the sets in the dropdown list you get images, but it's all very clunky. (and thanks for the compliment)

ok i understood how to see the pictures, look like what i was looking for

22 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Oh, I didn’t realize you were printing these with a white printer. I pm’d asking to get a file that I could just print on white decal paper. I’d be into buying white printed sheets though. 

That's where I started about 17(!) years ago, quickly moved to using an ALPS printer that can handle white. Took a few years to get the process down. I "retired" from printing about ten years ago, but recently started it up again on a very limited basis because Max Factory made the very bad decision to only include stickers with their $350 1/20 scale Gerwalk kit (they eventually released decals, but I think mine are better ;)). PM with what you guys need and I'll see what I can do. The biggest limitation for me right now is the ink my printer requires. I *think* I've tracked down a new supplier with somewhat reasonable prices.

• 3 weeks later...