Kids Logic Robotech MiniTech (Miniature Technique) Line

no3Ljm

• 4 weeks later...

That... actually looks pretty good.  Kidslogic needs to slow their roll right now, my brain can't handle the cognitive dissidence of seeing evidence of effort and competence being associated with Robotech. :wacko:

9 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

That... actually looks pretty good.  Kidslogic needs to slow their roll right now, my brain can't handle the cognitive dissidence of seeing evidence of effort and competence being associated with Robotech. :wacko:

I know!  I'm trying not to get my hopes up for Masters Saga mecha, but... I wants them, so BAD!

8 hours ago, CoryHolmes said:

I know!  I'm trying not to get my hopes up for Masters Saga mecha, but... I wants them, so BAD!

Well, we have a really nice Dana and battle armor figure coming from the other manufacturer so hell already seems to be chilly...

Aren't the Masters Saga mecha smaller though?  Or is that the Invid?  They would be maybe a half inch high if done to 1/285 scale?

23 hours ago, sh9000 said:

5E609B5D-284E-4433-B0AB-0A29FB1B9EB7.jpeg.e3686992c56d0804ee75cda9f213d6be.jpeg

That is a cool image, wish it didn't have that RT and HG stuff in the lower right.  Is it just me or do the VF-1s look funny to anyone else?  For some reason the proportions, especially of the foreground one on the left look off to me.

11 hours ago, Dynaman said:

Well, we have a really nice Dana and battle armor figure coming from the other manufacturer so hell already seems to be chilly...

Aren't the Masters Saga mecha smaller though?  Or is that the Invid?  They would be maybe a half inch high if done to 1/285 scale?

Yeah, they're proportionally much smaller, and the Invid scouts are smaller yet.  The Cyclones would be positively tiny in that scale, but I want them so bad that I'll be willing to overlook such silly things as "scale" and "proportional", much like I do with Transformers ^_^

8 hours ago, Knight26 said:

That is a cool image, wish it didn't have that RT and HG stuff in the lower right.  Is it just me or do the VF-1s look funny to anyone else?  For some reason the proportions, especially of the foreground one on the left look off to me.

Damn you for pointing that out!  Now I can't unsee it's stubbiness.  

10 hours ago, Knight26 said:

That is a cool image, wish it didn't have that RT and HG stuff in the lower right.

Fixed for yah. :good:

A23F3B2F-7F93-4926-ACFC-561775FE6C72.jpeg.9e493edea5eea4617f32067199a81699.jpeg

10 hours ago, Knight26 said:

Is it just me or do the VF-1s look funny to anyone else?  For some reason the proportions, especially of the foreground one on the left look off to me.

I’m not sure. I just think that they’re just paying homage on the classic Macross images. Which IMHO, are also not proportioned and not correctly perspective. ^_^ 

09118634-3B40-4719-90EB-63953A9D7479.thumb.jpeg.b4b20953a0923506a3f202e5037d7dbd.jpeg

Edited by no3Ljm

6 hours ago, Pontus said:

Uh, hmm... letsee, how big would a 1:285 scale SDF-1 be?  Well, that would take up a whole room at 14’, but I still want these.  Not sure I want to paint them tho.

It’s not 1/285, but someone here already made something back in 2018 for his RT Tactics Tabletop Miniatures that fits on his table. ^_^

8 hours ago, Dynaman said:

If it is the RT Tactics minis you are talking about then you have more dedication then you know.

Yup.  My first minis game, and I was pleasantly surprised by the final outcome.  I had a blast setting them up on my Metroplex and recreating episodes of space combat :yahoo:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Deploying my thread resurrection card...

Don't suppose anyone has any images of these mounted on standard battletech hex bases do they? Considering a few to use for "unseen" designs along side more modern sculpts.

Also, who's ugly sister do I have to sleep with for them to do a strike valkyrie variant?

54 minutes ago, Skull Leader said:

Don't suppose anyone has any images of these mounted on standard battletech hex bases do they? Considering a few to use for "unseen" designs along side more modern sculpts.

There's a topic over in the models forum I started where some people are sharing pictures of painted models.  I don't recall if any are shown on hex bases.

The earth mecha (barring the Monster) are all default provided with 32mm-ish bases.  They'll work fine on Battletech hex maps.  Or, if you want to shave off pegs on the feet of the models and mount them on Battletech hex bases, I'm sure that will work too.  The Valkyries, Tomahawk, Defender, Spartan, and Phalanx will all fit in quite nicely with Battletech.

The Battle Pod bases are a bit too big for a Battletech hex, and they models themselves are definitely out of scale for Battletech Ost-mecha equivalents.  The Glaug is on a WAY too big base for Battletech and in terms of scale would possibly be large even for a Marauder II assault mech.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

:unknw:  Hmm.  This has piqued my interest.  I love the RT Minis I've already got, though they're the last product I'll ever buy from Palladium.  It'll be fun to see what others Kids Logic comes out with!