Looking for a figure with a funky-looking head in battroid mode

i am a duck

In the market for a new toy and thought I'd come here for guidance. 

I know 'funky-looking' could mean just about anything, really, but for reference: I really like head bits of the YF-25 Prophecy, the VE-1 Elint Seeker, and the VF-22S Sturmvogel II. Particularly the 'bubble' head of the YF-25. Any other bubble heads out there? Hopefully I'm making myself clear and not just being a pain in the ass.

The Super Ostrich is probably a little *too* funky-looking for me.

In all likelihood I'll mostly be displaying it in Gerwalk mode, because a plane with arms and legs wearing disco heels is about as funky-looking as it gets, but I guess I'd like to be able to mix things up a bit.

5 minutes ago, i am a duck said:

In the market for a new toy and thought I'd come here for guidance. 

I know 'funky-looking' could mean just about anything, really, but for reference: I really like head bits of the YF-25 Prophecy, the VE-1 Elint Seeker, and the VF-22S Sturmvogel II. Particularly the 'bubble' head of the YF-25. Any other bubble heads out there? Hopefully I'm making myself clear and not just being a pain in the ass.

The Super Ostrich is probably a little *too* funky-looking for me.

In all likelihood I'll mostly be displaying it in Gerwalk mode, because a plane with arms and legs wearing disco heels is about as funky-looking as it gets, but I guess I'd like to be able to mix things up a bit.

SV-262 is about as disco-valk as you can get...

We're up to 6 individual head molds for the VF-31 so you might want to check those out, the heads are on top in Gerwalk and fighter, like the rest of the VFs post-25. You could match the 31E with your VE-1, and any of them would look good displayed with a *F-25.

Edited by WaferMouse

27 minutes ago, WaferMouse said:

We're up to 6 individual head molds for the VF-31 so you might want to check those out, the heads are on top in Gerwalk and fighter, like the rest of the VFs post-25. You could match the 31E with your VE-1, and any of them would look good displayed with a *F-25.

I snooped around and I am feeling the Kairos, that could be a go.

I guess I like the more cyclops-y, less humanoid faces. Wondering what this says about me.

37 minutes ago, treatment said:

SV-262 is about as disco-valk as you can get...

That contains illegal levels of disco.  Maybe too much.

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Which valkyrie has the funkiest head in battroid mode?

The answer is obvious.... Basara's VF-19 from Macross 7. 

It has a frickin mouth with lips!  Why?! I don't recall any other valkyrie head having such a thing. It's weird... just so weird.

If we're talking unsettling levels of anthropomorphism, I'd still love a 1/60 VF11-MAXL someday.