A few technical questions

Ryuune

Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum.

I've a few questions that maybe some of you may answer, dunno if they have been asked before, but I do searched in the forum for them.

I'm currently working on a Macross total conversion for a space sim game, and i want to make it as cose as possible to the real thing (not like PSX games where you have 900 or so missiles), so i have a few things i need to know:

1- What is the exact micromissile payload for a FAST pack? I think it's something like 20 or so missiles for each booster, but i need the exact number; also are those missiles any different from those mounted in hardpoints pods?

2- About the GPB-1: any info about his weapons? 56 Grenade chrusher micromissiles (they look like normal micromissiles in the anime), 6 hand grenades (hand? do it need to lauch them by hand???), 18 crusher armor piercing missiles?

3- How many missiles can a Gnerl fighter pod carry?

4- Are the zent and melt gunboat's main gun as powerful as the one mounted on the Macross? Or are they somewhat weaker?

5- What is the best enemy mecha between Glaug and Queadluun-Rau? It seem the Queadl is stronger, but I think it's because of Millia, but the mech itself is assigned even to grunt meltrandi soldier, while the Glaug is an ace-only mech....

6- Are those 8 huge beam cannon turrets on the Macross functional? I'm pretty sure i've NEVER seen them used in the series and in the movie... also goes for the 4 large rail guns on the shoulders, never seen them used too. Maybe the UN spacy was unable to repair them after the ass-1 crash (look at how they repaired the anti-grav generators...)?

7- Is the VE-1 completely unarmed? I know it can't carry a gunpod, but what about wing hardpoints? (in Macross VO game it WAS armed, but it did seemed strange to me)