Arcadia 1/60 VF-4A ‘Flashback 2012’ Premium Finish & Regular Release

no3Ljm

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I've never done either proxy nor via Tenso directly so I don't understand what you're supposed to enter where in order to order direct.

I just ordered mine via proxy via FromJapan,....   It worked for me for my VF-0D PF  but it did take a long time for them to ship it out due to the half year delay. I just followed the instructions of the same question when I posted in the Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015 topic, modified with the VF-4 PF link of course

19 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Is it pay up front for all proxy services?

Not necessarily. I think some folks here were just asked to pay the deposit right now. Might vary by proxy service.

9 minutes ago, DarkArchon3000 said:

Does anyone know if Arcadia or Bandai web exclusives can be purchased through the Buyee proxy (not auction)?

Not sure about Arcadia, but Bandai blocks Buyee for web exclusives. They also block Tenso, which owns Buyee, in case one was inclined to try placing an order directly.

I've waited so long, it's like I no longer care/need it now that it's finally here.  If the normal version ends up being over-produced/going on sale, I'll pick one up.  But not at 300+ shipping from Japan.  (which, will likely be very expensive for a very long time)

50 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Not necessarily. I think some folks here were just asked to pay the deposit right now. Might vary by proxy service.

Not sure about Arcadia, but Bandai blocks Buyee for web exclusives. They also block Tenso, which owns Buyee, in case one was inclined to try placing an order directly.

I successfully used my Tenso addy and US based CC for the deposit FWIW.

30 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Did you have to create an account at the Arcadia Website in order to use your Tenso account?

your Tenso account is pretty much your japanese address mailbox. 

So you will need to setup a accont on Arcadia do all the ordering and paying.  But for your shipping address , you will use your Tenso address. 

26 minutes ago, F360 said:

your Tenso account is pretty much your japanese address mailbox. 

So you will need to setup a accont on Arcadia do all the ordering and paying.  But for your shipping address , you will use your Tenso address. 

That's why I was asking.  I was finding filling out the forms on the Arcadia website confusing.

55 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Did you have to create an account at the Arcadia Website in order to use your Tenso account?

8 minutes ago, Mommar said:

That's why I was asking.  I was finding filling out the forms on the Arcadia website confusing.

Yes, I set up an account there to order etc. I did it back in June in anticipation for a web exclusive, so memory is a little foggy but happy to help or look at my addy on there.

46 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I'm pretty sure I was trying answer your question.  just I put in more detail instead of just answer "yes" :hi:  

I myself haven't setup a Arcadia account yet.  If I need to order something from their website I will just use my regular proxy (from japan) to place the order for me.

This way I can normally combine it with some of my order preorder items releasing around the same timeframe and hopefully save a bit on combine shipping. ^_^

If you are still have problem with setting up a account with Arcadia ,then perhaps you can take some screen capture on where you are having issue with . (blanking out your private info of course ).  This way other can guide you through if needed.

Just use From Japan. You don't have to create an Arcadia account or anything.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/

Create an account at FJ and then go here.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/urlOrder

Copy and paste the Arcadia URL for the PF VF-4, fill out the rest of the next page (it's all in English and very straightforward), submit, then wait for the email from From Japan confirming the order.

Glad that Arcadia releasing a normal version of this, still not sure but I think Arcadia is looking to see what sells more if a Premium finish or a normal version cause I mean when was the last time Arcadia did this in displaying and releasing two versions of the same Valk, nonetheless both are still effing expensive lol. 

I hope next is the YF 21 or the VF 19 Fire Valkyrie . 

9 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Glad that Arcadia releasing a normal version of this, still not sure but I think Arcadia is looking to see what sells more if a Premium finish or a normal version cause I mean when was the last time Arcadia did this in displaying and releasing two versions of the same Valk, nonetheless both are still effing expensive lol. 

I hope next is the YF 21 or the VF 19 Fire Valkyrie . 

I really hope they revisit the YF-21.  They redid the YF-19 already but nothing in regards to the 21.  I'm not really liking Bandai's rendition so far based on what they've shown, unless they drastically change it. All the extra markings on it also just looked ugly.

32 minutes ago, RIBFIR said:

FJ does require payment in full FYI.

I only paid the 10% deposit.

4 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

I really hope they revisit the YF-21.  They redid the YF-19 already but nothing in regards to the 21.  I'm not really liking Bandai's rendition so far based on what they've shown, unless they drastically change it. All the extra markings on it also just looked ugly.

I'd like a new PF YF-21, but whatever happened to the PF YF-19 they showed some years back?

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Just use From Japan. You don't have to create an Arcadia account or anything.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/

Create an account at FJ and then go here.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/urlOrder

Copy and paste the Arcadia URL for the PF VF-4, fill out the rest of the next page (it's all in English and very straightforward), submit, then wait for the email from From Japan confirming the order.

After the SV-51 incident where a ton of people had trouble getting replacement parts, I personally would prefer going direct with Arcadia when possible.

That being said, makes sense if you are going to use your proxy for several things and ship together.

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

11 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

After the SV-51 incident where a ton of people had trouble getting replacement parts, I personally would prefer going direct with Arcadia when possible.

That being said, makes sense if you are going to use your proxy for several things and ship together.

Like with the PF 0D, I'm not worried about that since it's a reissue, not a first time release of a new mold. Actually, this will be the third release of the VF-4. The VF-4 line never had any serious problems.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:
1 hour ago, RIBFIR said:

FJ does require payment in full FYI.

I only paid the 10% deposit.

That's most strange, did I do something wrong or is it just a roll of the dice who processes your quote?

1 hour ago, RIBFIR said:

That's most strange, did I do something wrong or is it just a roll of the dice who processes your quote?

I ordered from FJ too and was only quoted for the deposit as well.  I am surprised, since I bought the 0D PF the same way and had to pay full price upfront.   Nevermind they said they made a mistake and upped the price to regular amount.  I guess the first people the requested it, they didn't know how to pay.

Edited by NeoVanguard

Hi, my name is sqidd and I'm a Macross-Holic.

I'm not a fan of the VF-4 in Battroid or Gerwalk. And Fighter is "ok" (all personal opinion of course). And I also don't have a good way to display it. My Hikaru shelf is chock full and I don't have any "random" shelves. Everything has a theme. In the case of Macross either by what show they're from or character (which is usually the same thing).

But my addiction addled brain keeps whispering to me "Get a couple. You know you want to. What if you regret it later? Everyone is doing it".:rofl:

Man, that PF version looks awesome!

Still remember the times when the vf-4 was the holy grail of valk collecting.
Folks wishing for any 1/60  VF-4 re-issue and dreaming of a FB VF-4, a decade ago.

As my budget cant stretch that far, gotta make do with my tiny HMR. :pardon:

7 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Man, that PF version looks awesome!

Still remember the times when the vf-4 was the holy grail of valk collecting.
Folks wishing for any 1/60  VF-4 re-issue and dreaming of a FB VF-4, a decade ago.

As my budget cant stretch that far, gotta make do with my tiny HMR. :pardon:

You guys making consider getting a second PF. :wacko:

Nothing wrong with the HMR version!

50187866433_f56545f0d7_o.jpg

Yup battroid mode is really not a looker.. but its balanced out by its amazingly sleek fighter mode that's much better in hand than what pics convey. One extreme to the other..

Battroid mode only works for me if it is in a floating or flying pose, and pretend that awkward kibble behind the shoulders and back is some sort of billowing cloak..

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Hi, my name is sqidd and I'm a Macross-Holic.

I'm not a fan of the VF-4 in Battroid or Gerwalk. And Fighter is "ok" (all personal opinion of course). And I also don't have a good way to display it. My Hikaru shelf is chock full and I don't have any "random" shelves. Everything has a theme. In the case of Macross either by what show they're from or character (which is usually the same thing).

But my addiction addled brain keeps whispering to me "Get a couple. You know you want to. What if you regret it later? Everyone is doing it".:rofl:

Perhaps try getting an HMR VF-4 first? It really is a mini-me Arcadia VF-4 not only sculpt, but in-hand feel as well, more so than any other Bandai-Arcadia valks. I know you don't collect smaller scale stuff, but this can be something that sits on your desk as a fiddler..