Arcadia 1/60 VF-4A ‘Flashback 2012’ Premium Finish & Regular Release

no3Ljm

Does the pilot look a little bigger now?  Looks like a new mold to me, but it is hard to tell (I know it is Hikaru vs... whoever he is in Digital Missions VF-X).  The pilot in the current 1/60 one seems to rattle around a bit, so I wouldn't mind a slightly bigger pilot.

Just like the Bandai version. The yellow marking on the chest hump is far too forward and too big.

Hope Arcadia fixes it before they release it.

Either way, I’m still buying one. To add to the three Yamato and one Arcadia VF-4G. This is such a great design and now seeing it in FB 2012 colors makes this design that much better.

Finally, it’s here.

14 hours ago, eggy99 said:

no brown feet. no PO. :lol:

It has brown feet, sir. Knee joint should be brown as well like HMR. ;) 

8 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

Does the pilot look a little bigger now?  Looks like a new mold to me, but it is hard to tell (I know it is Hikaru vs... whoever he is in Digital Missions VF-X).  The pilot in the current 1/60 one seems to rattle around a bit, so I wouldn't mind a slightly bigger pilot.

It should be new since Hikaru's helmet on FB2012 is much different from what they've used on the Digital Mission version. And yes, I wouldn't mind a bigger size so it's not going to rattle.

7 hours ago, F360 said:

I wonder if it will include a gun pod   

They should, right? But remember they've included a gunpod on their last reissue of the VF-4G via their webstore exclusive. Hopefully this time they add it too. I don't mind if it's just going to be pack on a separate plastic like how they pavk VF-1 option parts. ^_^ 

9 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

It does look like a new mold and a bit bigger too.

DSC05880.jpg

Oh, nice, yeah that's definitely the FB2012 style shoulders and helmet.  While I actually like the VFX one better, this one is accurate to the artwork.  I hope they do more to fix the pilot slop though, just changing styles isn't going to keep him in the seat any better, and the instrument panel is just way too far forward.

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

According to the VFMF VF-4 Lightning book, the VF-4A should have different dimensions compared to the VF-4G...PO cancelled! 8) 

large.20160822_154007.jpg.2624b560edf805

you are missing out on other other side of the picture.

This new VF-4A that they are releaseing is the one with the correct dimensions. :p 

Those old VF-1G Lightning III that was previous released under yamato and Arcadia are both wrong. 

Preorder Cancellation avoided

2 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Are the Master File books canon? I always thought those to be non canonical and a bit of fan fiction.

More than a bit.  But they serve to fill in occasional gaps official documents don’t always address, when they aren’t completely contradictory or bat-crap insane.

Looks like it's going to get released as Premium Finish.

https://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12503502412.html

最後に『1/60 完全変形VF-4A ライトニングⅢ 一条輝搭乗機 Premium Finish』。
【価格未定 2020年春 発売予定 (c)1987 BIGWEST】

今回情報解禁となりました、新商品!
以前弊社より発売させて頂きましたVF-4の一条輝仕様がPremium Finish版で登場です。
「待ちに待ったぞ!」という方も多いのではないでしょうか。
出来たてホヤホヤのデコマスですので、商品とは多少異なります。
(展示のネームプレートに「Premium Finish」と入れ忘れている事に今気が付く。申し訳ありません!ランディングギアも曲がってるしっ!)

Finally, “1/60 Perfectly Modified VF-4A Lightning III Ichijo Hikari Premium Finish”.
[Price undecided to be released in spring 2020 (c) 1987 BIGWEST]
New product that information was lifted this time!
The VF-4 Ichijo Hikari specification, which was previously released by us, is now available in the Premium Finish version.
There may be many people saying "I've been waiting!"
Because it is freshly made decoy, it is slightly different from the product.
(I now notice that I have forgotten to put "Premium Finish" on the nameplate of the exhibition. I'm sorry! The landing gear is bent too!)

Google Translate said that we did.  However, BabelFish said:

Finally, "1/60 PerfectTrance VF-4A Lightning 1. Ijo Teru Boarding Aircraft Premium Finish". [Price undecided spring 2020 release date (c)1987 BIGWEST] This time the information was lifted, new products! Ichijo Teru specification of VF-4 that was released from our company before is an appearance in Premium Finish version. "I've been waiting for you. I think there are many people who say that. Because it is a decomas of freshly made Hoya Hoya,