Arcadia 1/60 VF-4A ‘Flashback 2012’ Premium Finish & Regular Release

no3Ljm

Looks great Anasazi! Just waiting for the order info.

Any plans for the YF-19 now that the PF is priced way out of most people’s affordability?

Chris

Edited by Dobber

1 hour ago, Dobber said:

Looks great Anasazi! Just waiting for the order info.

Any plans for the YF-19 now that the PF is priced way out of most people’s affordability?

Chris

Interesting idea. I just saw the ¥51,750 price tag for it on HLJ. That's nuts. These days I mainly create sets to correct injustices for collectors, like the missing and incorrect markings on the Bandai DX line, so I might have to expand that include making up the difference between regular and premium finishes for the Arcadia line.

7 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

Test print successful. Those slimelight-like markings in the lower right aren't as dark as they appear in the image. Not the best lighting right now.

20210306_153339.thumb.jpg.ea11bc14ece506fcdf2e1f88aca42c9b.jpg

Oh goodie, because I was gonna ask for at least 3 or 4 sheets. :D

I hope one day we get a good quality Minmay FB2012 figure so I can replace the Arcadia 3D printed one.

51011295046_77e6701f60_o.jpg

13 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

Test print successful. Those slimelight-like markings in the lower right aren't as dark as they appear in the image. Not the best lighting right now.

20210306_153339.thumb.jpg.ea11bc14ece506fcdf2e1f88aca42c9b.jpg

Definitely interested in a couple of those.

I've already received a few PMs about the set and will respond to those, along with putting together a list based on who has expressed interest via posts in this thread. Price per set will likely be $10 plus shipping, given that they are twice the size of the DX sets, but I need to run the numbers. Stay tuned.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:57 AM, Shawn said:

Until @jenius gets his premium review online (hint hint), this can hold me over.

Make sure to enabled Closed Captioning, and then choose Translate to English. Such an awesome looking version.

Thanks for posting that Shawn, the video looks better than some of the promo pics. 

Would have loved to seen a side-by-side of two 4As (Premium and Regular) but this is still a nice comparison.

On 3/7/2021 at 2:29 AM, ErikElvis said:

Just opened my 4A PF. Looks real good. I wasn’t sure about the panel lining but it’s not as dark or noticeable as I’ve seen in pics. You never know until you get it in hand. 

Good to know, I've been hesitant to ship mine from HLJ because I don't want to be disappointed.

-b.

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Thanks for posting that Shawn, the video looks better than some of the promo pics. 

Would have loved to seen a side-by-side of two 4As (Premium and Regular) but this is still a nice comparison.

Good to know, I've been hesitant to ship mine from HLJ because I don't want to be disappointed.

-b.

Yeah I didn’t have high hopes for the PF. I was pleasantly surprised. 

Sorry for the delayed response, everyone. Absolutely crazy week at work. Ran the numbers and sets will indeed be $10 each, plus shipping. I'll post something in the For Sale forum tonight and will also start responding to members who have already expressed interest.

• 2 weeks later...

I lucked out today. Got my VF-4A and the screw hole cover in front of the cockpit was missing. Somehow it was squeezed between the inner and outer clamshell so no ugly holes in my Valkyrie!! :drinks:

On 3/6/2021 at 11:45 PM, Lolicon said:

Oh goodie, because I was gonna ask for at least 3 or 4 sheets. :D

I hope one day we get a good quality Minmay FB2012 figure so I can replace the Arcadia 3D printed one.

51011295046_77e6701f60_o.jpg

Was this the official release?

My god she looks terrible.

2 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

Am I the first one to receive Anasazi's decals?   Just showed up a few mins ago.  :)

Awesome! USPS estimated that most of the domestic orders would be arriving today, but I think some folks might be waiting another day or two if they're waaaaaaay out east. :)

3 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

Am I the first one to receive Anasazi's decals?   Just showed up a few mins ago.  :)

Sounds like mine arrived the same time as yours. Thanks Anasazi!

Chris