[R.I.P] Rutger Hauer

To a man who’d truly seen things you people wouldn’t believe... and to think, he improvised that speech.

I’ll pour one out for you. 

Edited by Sildani

2 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

Just realized Rutger died this year, 2019. The same year his character, Roy Batty, died in Blade Runner.

OK that is just spooky.  But still, he was one of the few actors I could even close to respecting.  He will be missed.

7 hours ago, Nightbat said:

Shame, "Split Second" is still one of my favorite beer 'n popcorn movies

Me too.

Split Second, Flesh & Blood, Wanted: Dead or Alive, Blind Fury, The Hitcher, Salute of the Jugger AKA Blood of Heroes, Ladyhawke are my favorite Rutger Hauer movies besides Blade Runner.

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Me too.

Split Second, Flesh & Blood, Wanted: Dead or Alive, Blind Fury, The Hitcher, Salute of the Jugger AKA Blood of Heroes, Ladyhawke are my favorite Rutger Hauer movies besides Blade Runner.

The man was far more talented as an actor than a lot of people give him credit for. Far more reaching too. His roles in Flesh & Blood and Ladyhawke were direct inspirations for the Berserk manga & anime series.