Dang it. LOVED Scooby-Doo growing up but I always hated the episodes with cameos and/or Scrappy.

Still, glad Scooby is getting some love after all of these years.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

my official view.... but by all means, do it. It just shows that we can't created anything "new" anymore... maybe somebody spammed the Trade Marks so bad that they really CAN'T legally created anything new...?

3 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Dang it. LOVED Scooby-Doo growing up but I always hated the episodes with cameos and/or Scrappy.

Still, glad Scooby is getting some love after all of these years.

-b.

Agree with you about the older Cameo laced show.  Part of the problem with the older ones were it happened when SD was losing focus, I'm guessing due to a ratings slide, so they brought in those celebrity guests and that kind of thing never works out - it just overshadows the original heart of the show.  If they get the balance right with this new show it might work out well.  The trailer at least looks like they might have done so.

6 hours ago, Dynaman said:

Agree with you about the older Cameo laced show.  Part of the problem with the older ones were it happened when SD was losing focus, I'm guessing due to a ratings slide, so they brought in those celebrity guests and that kind of thing never works out - it just overshadows the original heart of the show.  If they get the balance right with this new show it might work out well.  The trailer at least looks like they might have done so.

You're probably right, I was too young to be cognizant of ratings or anything like that. I just know how much I HATED Scrappy and the celeb cameos. 

If I can I'll give this an episode or two just for sh!ts and giggles, but otherwise I'm good with my nostalgia for the original.

1 hour ago, Old_Nash said:

I liked this trailer.

But I miss Mysteryr Incorporated style, but it's Infinity beer that trash was Be Cool.

Never watched any of the "newer" Scooby shows, sounds like I didn't miss anything.

-b.