Looking for some custom lego blueprints

rkimbal45

Hello all.  I've been around for a long time, but not a poster so I apologize for intruding.  I've been building a collection of lego builds (cause they are a little cheaper to buy and a lot of fun to put together) and I"m trying to track down someone who build some amazing armor for the veritech/Valkyrie fighters.  Any chance anyone knows how to get in touch with the original creator of these?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/daikoncat/

or anyone have the instructions for the heavy armor?  I have a couple of the guys built from this guys design(from a custom lego site)  And I'd love to build the armor.    Just curious.  Thanks for listening

rkimbal45

7 minutes ago, rkimbal45 said:

Hello all.  I've been around for a long time, but not a poster so I apologize for intruding.  I've been building a collection of lego builds (cause they are a little cheaper to buy and a lot of fun to put together) and I"m trying to track down someone who build some amazing armor for the veritech/Valkyrie fighters.  Any chance anyone knows how to get in touch with the original creator of these?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/daikoncat/

or anyone have the instructions for the heavy armor?  I have a couple of the guys built from this guys design(from a custom lego site)  And I'd love to build the armor.    Just curious.  Thanks for listening

rkimbal45

Welcome to MacrossWorld.

Since you just joined and post, please make sure you check where you need to post. The Toy section where you post is for 'official' releases. Any customs or outside of that concept, sould be in the Workshop section.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/forum/23-the-workshop/

Though we also have a Lego section under Anime or Science Fiction section, where I think it's appropriate to post your inquiry.

To answer your question, I think it's best to post a comment to Daikon Cat's stream and see how it goes.

Again, welcome to this wonderful community.

You can try sending a message on this site. Daikoncat is a member here. I remember he was trying to get one of his designs passed by LEGO a few years back. 

I second the idea to try to contact Daikon Cat via his flick account.

I built his VF-1 design for myself having met him a few years back, but I don't have any other contact info for him.

I never built the super armor though.

Anyways good luck.