Sign in to follow this  
flopers88

Mandarake Blocked Me...:(!!!....Help please!!

Hi guys,

Very sad and desperate because Mandarake Complex Store had blocked me for not been capable to pay by their 3D Secure Visa system, that always had troubles with it, and i always bought from them with my Paypal account. Now, with many emails in the middle cause of this problem they decided to cancel the Order and of course inmediately they blocked my account saying i have many orders cancelled...:O...and this was the only one. I was a Mandarake customer for years....

So the thing is that i have sent them many emails apologizing for any inconvinience i have caused for this order cancel but they never answer anymore...radio silence...:(

What should i do?...i can´t place a single order and i am not able to access my account anymore either...:O....Please some kind help?....did someone have the same problem with them?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Regards,

Flopers

Create a new account and pay with PayPal. Would that solves things?

Hi Jenius...thanks a lot for your help.

Nop....Manda have a system that automatically blocked any account with the same name, or address...i have to different accounts one with hotmail and the other with gmail, both with the same address, different  ID user and password...both blocked....:O

It is very frustrating....

18 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

PO Box, and use a nickname (or full name if you had used a nickname previously)?

Thanks Sanity...will let you know if that works.

57 minutes ago, flopers88 said:

Thanks Sanity...will let you know if that works.

Good luck, and next time the credit card payment portal gives you issues (if you ever try it again), try a different browser. 

I had issues, and after using a different browser to make payment I had no problems.

I have been having the same issues with manda and my credit card payment portal, I end up using Internet Explorer and this helps me get past it

On 5/19/2019 at 10:00 PM, Saviant said:

I have been having the same issues with manda and my credit card payment portal, I end up using Internet Explorer and this helps me get past it

Thanks a lot for your help Saviant...the problem now is that having those issues made me cancel one order and this action was take by Mandarake to Blocked my account...so now i am blocked...can´t do anything to buy a thing in Mandarake...:(