Macross DYRL 1984 film promotional materials

jvmacross

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Swann said:

So the one we both have is a 1984 made? I really had no clue what it was. It was from a lot sale. The second one I purchase 

Ever hear of Google Translate?

It is a PO form you fill out, detach and return to the bookstore for the purchase of the Macross "Gold Book", starting November 10th, at the special price of 8,000 JPY available through December...

gallery_12176_640_1097359.jpg

Edited by jvmacross

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

It is a PO form you fill out, detach and return to the bookstore for the purchase of the Macross "Gold Book", starting November 10th, at the special price of 8,000 JPY available through December...

It's a very rare piece of DYRL history and a relic. Also that is a good looking poster too. It's still a desert over at YJA. Looking for DYRL stuff. Also some of those DYRL posters are reprints too. 

10 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Not many people know that too. About that postcard too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 4:47 PM, jvmacross said:

It's rare to find them unused without the PO form detached...

I didn't knew what to make of it. The one you posted. Didn't had the "side tab".  I was saying " Is that the DYRL postcard JV posted? I want to look for that second one. The one I showed you the picture of.