• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, jvmacross said:

3747630-image002(2).jpg

Just watched this, pretty funny, lol!

I really enjoyed The Padawan Menace, and used to think how cool it would be if it was considered canon, lol!

I think Yoda looked better in that one though....he looked a bit off in. This Holiday Special.

• sh9000 changed the title to Star Wars Disney+ content, Cassian Andor Series, Obi-Wan Kenobi Series, and Boba Fett Series
21 hours ago, peter said:

Just watched this, pretty funny, lol!

Best bit, hands down:

632435193_bestbit.thumb.jpeg.e5c0bb260f559cb95dbedcf990202fbc.jpeg

It's just a shame they couldn't get more of the original cast to do voices, though.  I mean, the Clone Wars mainstays were there (and Billy Dee's nothing to sneeze at), but they couldn't get Mark Hamill?  Robot Chicken had Mark Hamill!

Also, I'm disappointed Rebels got ignored. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

The good thing about the Indiana Jones logo is that it does not have "Young" in it...

Truth.

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Hoping at least half don't flop...:drinks:

We'll be lucky if 1/3 are any good/decent... and I'm really hoping Rogue Squadron is one of them.

2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

The series may be great but announcing Hayden this early was a dumb spoiler.

Likely because he will be featured prominently in the show. Maybe Vader will be helmet-less while "conversing" with Obi-Wan through the Force. I think we're getting Head-Anakin but there's some concept drawings showing the former friends fighting again. Wonder if we'll get a live-action Satine...

Still think it’s dumb for Obi to cross paths with Vader during this time period.

Obi’s goal between ROTS and ANH is to lay relatively low and watch/protect Luke.  Too much plot gymnastics to either get Obi off Tatooine or have Papa Vader get a homecoming and not discover Luke.

Still think an Obi, Hett, Anakin story that cuts back and forth between current time and Clone Wars period is the way to go.

. . . In regards to all the new Star Wars series announcements, I’m sure some will turn out good.  

But . . . I got a bad feeling about this:5:

2 hours ago, Mog said:

Anyone wanna take a shot on the over/under on how many of these shows will be a hit/“success” with the fans?

Hopefully the majority, the internet has more than enough nerd-rage as it is. Especially when it comes to Disney and Star Wars.

-b.