Tactical Pod Glaug 1/72

spicmart

Perhaps post this in the “wanted” thread?

Also , there are several resources listed under “where to buy” thread as well

These are all in the sell/trade/buy section..

Edited by Bolt

46 minutes ago, Return To Kit Form said:

G'day Spicmart. The Moscato pattern 1/72 Glaug will be on their way soon and we will release it in the future. It is much bigger than a 1/72 Valkyrie and the "1/72" Bandai plastis kit.

Cheers,

Bretr

Thanks. I actually was hoping that Pod Glaug would be only a bit bigger than the 1/72 scale Armored Valkyrie. As I like to assemble a unit of four "unseen" heavy mechs of the BattleTech franchise which had made use of some classic Macross designs before copyright issues made them "unseen".  So if dimensions or comparison could be given, that would help. 

7 hours ago, spicmart said:

Thanks. I actually was hoping that Pod Glaug would be only a bit bigger than the 1/72 scale Armored Valkyrie. As I like to assemble a unit of four "unseen" heavy mechs of the BattleTech franchise which had made use of some classic Macross designs before copyright issues made them "unseen".  So if dimensions or comparison could be given, that would help. 

Well, these are HMR rather than models, but it gives you an idea of the relative heights.

Bandai-HMR-Glaug-10.jpg

Bandai-HMR-Glaug-11.jpg