• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Hold on. I didn’t quite understand. What’s the analogy between Bill & Ted and Robocop?

The music of Wyld Stallyns' first observed impact on the course of history was when we didn't move forward into the grim dystopian future of Robocop.

That's the connection. Robocop's a "bad end" alternate future where they failed their history class.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hold on. I didn’t quite understand. What’s the analogy between Bill & Ted and Robocop?

While I really like JBO's answer, see Lolicon's post:

14 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure was a favorite movie of mine growing up (along with the original Robocop, so, uh, yeah) but the sequel was pretty heinous.

Hope it turns out better than the Robocop reboot. :mellow:

On 7/13/2019 at 8:28 AM, TangledThorns said:

The first movie is on Amazon Prime. Pure 1980s gold!

My brother and I used to watch it religiously nightly.  Sometimes two or three times in a row. Then we’d get all excited at the end credits music and beat the crap out of each other with NERF fencing swords.

15 hours ago, Mommar said:

My brother and I used to watch it religiously nightly.  Sometimes two or three times in a row. Then we’d get all excited at the end credits music and beat the crap out of each other with NERF fencing swords.

Sounds like good times!

On 7/11/2019 at 8:21 AM, TangledThorns said:

Bogus Journey was just like the Ghostbusters sequel. Not terrible movies but both looked like Hollywood cash grabs that made them less funny. 

As a kid I liked Bogus Journey more and that's kinda held from nostalgia.  William Sadler's Death always cracks me up. 

Edited by Uxi
Capitalization changes everything!