New VF100's VF-25 pre-orders???

Shizuka the Cat

Are this like the Hi Metal R (size)?, parts forming?, are this good quality ?, really grabs my attention how cheap they are, I think I saw this figures from lots of years ago but never put  too much attention to these ones. 

Update:

Ok I just saw a video of it and I will pass, already have some expenses this month with the x2 buy of HMR VF 4g :) 

Edited by Alex GS

They're exactly like HMR, except instead of a transformation, you literally take it apart and reassemble it with a bunch of a different parts for each mode. Also, the parts are all warped like Bandai left them out in the sun for too long. Also, the looks and proportions in all three modes suck, despite being a partsformer. Even battroid mode retains the stupid too-high leg positioning, again despite being a partsformer. Also the parts don't fit right and fall apart if you look at them too hard.

So yeah, exactly like HMR except for the above reasons, and just overall sucking. :)

I can only imagine how many different people had to approve this POS before it went to market.

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

Are this like the Hi Metal R (size)?, parts forming?, are this good quality ?, really grabs my attention how cheap they are, I think I saw this figures from lots of years ago but never put  too much attention to these ones. 

Update:

Ok I just saw a video of it and I will pass, already have some expenses this month with the x2 buy of HMR VF 4g :) 

Other than being around the size of an HMR, they are not like them.  These have parts specifically for each mode so that transformation is minimal.  

If they work out for the people that own them, then that’s all that matters.

B6FF87DE-3635-4332-BBF4-F3FA501AF062.jpeg.991ea2b34fbe11a0713937086c971163.jpeg

19 hours ago, easnoddy said:

I don't hate the VF100's. As long as they're inexpensive they're ok toys. All 3 modes look good.  Be prepared to spend about 15 minutes partsforming between modes though. Checkout the ziploc bag of parts...

In battroid with Revoltech VF-1. 

20190302_174847.jpg

20190302_174903.jpg

Bravo! Getting them to stand on their own is not easy! 

Yes Bandai reissued a bunch of older stuff for Feb and March for what ever reason.  Browse around AmiAmi and you can see a bunch of Robot Spirits and a few Super Robot Chogokin (Aquarian EVOL and Giant Robo) at half price, even in pre-order status.

• 2 weeks later...