Looking for some help...Macross models stolten in L.A.

Phil

Long time lurker here, and apologies in advance for posting this.   My place was broken into last night- most of what was taken was my wife's jewelry that I want to get back, but the only other things taken were a couple of small built/painted Macross models I had put together.  If anyone sees these in L.A., please let me know.  Luckily for me, only the small stuff was taken, and the 7 & Delta stiff was all left behind.  Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of what was taken (although I'm taking pictures of what was left today)  What was taken (all built with seams removed and painted.  No weathering done to any of them)

1/200 Nichimo VF-1S fighter, VF-1J fighter (Hikaru), VF-1A Gerwalk (brownie)

1/144 TomyTec VF-1S Gerwalk - I was displaying this as gerwalk mode - still have a box with the leftover fighter/battloid parts

1/100 Wave VF-1S Super Battloid.  The Super Fighter right next to it was left behind.  I've attached pics below of the fighter kit below for comparison since I built them both at the same time with the same paints and style.

I know that this list is small, but what I'm really looking for is a line on the stolen jewelry.  Thanks for your time.

Phil

Wave Super Fighter pics:

20190217_081126.thumb.jpg.2ce9e325379fc3e0b842d05574bb5d0f.jpg

20190217_081158.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, and good luck with their recovery.  Not to make light of a bad situation, but rather perhaps give you a lead as to the thief's identity.  It's obviously someone with good taste and appreciation for Macross.  If the other kits look as nice as the one you posted, then I can see why there were attracted to them.  ;)

5 hours ago, tekering said:
  • Keep an eye on eBay auctions.  Even in an urban center the size of LA, your thief won't be able to fence completed Macross models locally.

Be sure to check Kijiji too... its where most thieves try to hoc their ill-gotten wares to the unsuspecting, in my experience.

Edited by slide