Jump to content
teckno viking

Free shipping with Nippon-Yasa

Recommended Posts

24 hr free shipping in effect from nippon-yasa.com

 

freeshipping_en.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who wanted the 1/20 scale VF-1 Gerwalk kit, but balked at $150+ in shipping fees: this is your chance. NY has it at retail price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure, but feels like all their instock prices are slightly higher to compensate for the free shipping. :unknw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got that email too and decided to visit their site only to find that it's offline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eggy99 said:

Not sure, but feels like all their instock prices are slightly higher to compensate for the free shipping. :unknw:

Yeah I didn’t see anything too enticing :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone actually get to order anything?

I tried, but as I was ready to checkout...the shipping fees were not removed......so not sure how it's "free"....so cancelled the order. ;)

It just excludes a couple of forms of shipping methods, so not sure what I needed to do to get the shipping fee removed. Was tryimg to use EMS...did not check the other options though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did. 

Got myself another Riobot Mospeada rerelease as they are £130 and No shipping. Great buy indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought some Gundam kits and a Robot Damashii (stuff that wasn't on Mandarake, or was cheaper than Mandarake with free shipping).

edit:

  • RG Tallgeese II (3200)
  • HG Jegan D Escort (3800)
  • MG Altron (9800)
  • Robot Damashi Codal m (6800)
Edited by Sanity is Optional

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah what’s the trick to get free shipping?

unfortunately most of the stuff I want to get is cheaper everywhere else. I kind of feel they did increase the price on some items.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Yeah what’s the trick to get free shipping?

unfortunately most of the stuff I want to get is cheaper everywhere else. I kind of feel they did increase the price on some items.

 

per NY:

 

Unfortunately, our servers couldn't handle the requests so we had to stop the promotion temporarily. We will keep you posted about upcoming events. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.

 

Translation....We forgot how much we overcharge for shipping! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s lame. Leave it to NY to handle something badly. They probably noticed people weee buying everything with high shipping rates. They didn’t think this through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

translation: We forgot to price jack EVERYTHING to account for the free shipping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

per NY:

 

Unfortunately, our servers couldn't handle the requests so we had to stop the promotion temporarily. We will keep you posted about upcoming events. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.

 

Translation....We forgot how much we overcharge for shipping! ;)

I hope they honor my order, it was just one kit. ^_^;

9 hours ago, Sandman said:

That’s lame. Leave it to NY to handle something badly. They probably noticed people weee buying everything with high shipping rates. They didn’t think this through.

They should have placed some restrictions. I was wondering how they'd cover the shipping cost for multiple items..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are talking about this on MFC. I don't deal with Nippon Yasan anymore.

Edited by JetJockey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well my Sentinel Riobot Mospeada arrived after taking advantage of free shipping. Cap it off slipped through without customs charges too. So £130 is a hell of a price saving me £50 on shipping and customs charges if done as a regular order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

Wow, my order hasn't even shipped yet, I wonder why they got yours out the door so fast?

No idea except time zones if your not UK/Euro. As I placed my order around 9am UK time. Then posted here of the offer. 

As said only thing I can think of. Or order placements maybe to shipping?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teckno viking said:

No idea except time zones if your not UK/Euro. As I placed my order around 9am UK time. Then posted here of the offer. 

As said only thing I can think of. Or order placements maybe to shipping?

That's probably it, my order was around noon GMT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...