Arcadia 1/60 VE-1 Elintseeker Premium Finish

Shizuka the Cat

5 hours ago, Arkham said:

This whole timing issue made me wonder who's the real star of dyrl is... I have the funny feeling that it may be the VT-1 (longest time onscreen)

It's either the VT-1 or Hikaru's Strike 1s.

The VF-4G was a model version that Hikaru was swooshing it in his quarters (before Minmay stepped in and then Misa followed a few minutes later) and the production version followed later.

Did I get this one right? It's been awhile since I've seen DYRL.  

I think the VF-4 you're thinking of was in the TV show, I don't think that scene happened in DYRL. In the TV show it's a prototype VF-4, not the final product. The VF-4 then gets some actual airtime in Flashback 2012. 

As to which valk had the most screen time in DYRL, the VT-1 does feel like it gets a lot of airtime with them cruising around looking for survivors and all. 

I still think we're due for another Hikaru VF-1J reissue... probably PF,... probably with super parts or GBP... but I hope Arcadia just sticks with 2 seaters for the rest of the year.

36 minutes ago, jenius said:

I think the VF-4 you're thinking of was in the TV show, I don't think that scene happened in DYRL. In the TV show it's a prototype VF-4, not the final product. The VF-4 then gets some actual airtime in Flashback 2012. 

Macross TV,  Episode 36 (final episode), starting at about 7 minutes and 7 seconds in...

image.png.c869d404926a6c8afc0f9eb967987c42.png

image.png.f4ae5ac635ca6be75add61cda55c148f.png

4 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

LOL! no way man...#teamMisa :wub::rofl:

#teamMiria > #teamClaudia > #teamVanessa > #teamMisa > #teamKim > #teamShammy > #teamMinmei

Minmei was so annoying. Admittedly, Hikaru was also oftentimes rather annoying too, so maybe they really deserved each other.

Now I am wishing the original Macross TV series and DYRL movies focused on Max and Miria as the main characters instead. *sigh*

Max..... *drool*

17 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

This!

Hee hee.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when I saw @Slave IV's post was that he/she has software development experience, since I believe that most laymen do not associate the asterisk * as a wildcard symbol?

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Old lady is best lady. :p

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Oba-san sucks. Hahaha! :p

#TeamKawaii

Tell that to Basara when he sees Milia for the first time and states that she was a Grandma.. :lol: :rofl:

5 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Hee hee.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when I saw @Slave IV's post was that he/she has software development experience, since I believe that most laymen do not associate the asterisk * as a wildcard symbol?

You are correct although my use of it was more due to influence of seeing it on other forums.

I noticed a glut of v2 VE's popped up on ebay. Then I noticed these VE-1 preorders coming up on ebay last week. It just figures. I recently last couple of months have bought the Yammie v2 VE and VT. Now Arcadia comes out with premium finish for about what I spent...….

F U Arcadia! What is your trade in policy?

On 1/24/2019 at 8:59 PM, Sanity is Optional said:

Looks like Amazon Japan did a price drop, now ¥23,977 (for international buyers/without tax).

Grand total on my order is ¥25,117

seems like there was another recent 500y price-drop on it Amz-jp.

w00 h00?

:rofl:

Edited by treatment

39 minutes ago, treatment said:

seems like there was another recent 500y price-drop on it Amz-jp.

w00 h00?

:rofl:

VE-1 on Amazon.JP went down to 23.396 yen.  That's cheaper than NY's listing.

After Amazon.JP's 1200 yen shipping to the US, total is 24,596 yen

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

On 1/29/2019 at 6:38 PM, no3Ljm said:

Oba-san sucks. Hahaha! :p

#TeamKawaii

Time for a downvote!

On 1/29/2019 at 9:11 PM, no3Ljm said:

Good thing I didn't watch Mac7.  :p

Don't worry. It's still part of my anime bucket list. ^_^

And another one!

I preordered one but I'm disappointed about the PF version. No other Arcadia Valkyries I own are PF and if I had know that one day Arcadia will release a PF only toy I would have ordered the other Arcadia Valkyries as the PF variants.

Oh man, my collector soul cannot deal with these inconsistencies. 

Please note that there where no downvotes after I posted this reply!

Edited by Scyla

41 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Time for a downvote!

And another one!

Please note that there where no downvotes after I posted this reply!

It's ok. I already downvoted my avatar for not liking Mac7. And if only I could downvote myself with that red arrow thing, I would. 

:lol: 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

It's ok. I already downvoted my avatar for not liking Mac7. And if only I could downvote myself with that red arrow thing, I would. 

:lol: 

There you go. :hi:

43 minutes ago, Sandman said:

They should’ve released the ostrich first. The VT already got re-released once by Yamato and it didn’t have the shoulder problem. The ostrich was only released once and many of them had the shoulder issues.

Don't worry, Sandman. Most of us here feels that the next PF release is the VT-1. We better start saving now. ;) 

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

There you go. :hi:

Don't worry, Sandman. Most of us here feels that the next PF release is the VT-1. We better start saving now. ;) 

I'd just like to mention that your new profile pic gave me a good snorting laugh.  Thank you. ^_^ 

But yes, bring on the VT-1!

45 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I'd just like to mention that your new profile pic gave me a good snorting laugh.  Thank you. ^_^ 

But yes, bring on the VT-1!

Hahaha! :lol: 

Well, thank you and you're welcome sir.:hi: 

Why not have some of that 'fun' they're experiencing too, right? I'm pretty sure they're having a blast doing it so why not do it to myself directly, right? Can't beat 'em, let's join 'em. :db:

Been fortunate to avoid mark ups on almost all the prior PF versions and glad the VE-1 is a general release, so no mark up on that. 

Hoping all future reissues PF versions are standard release too. 

I'm also guessing that the VT-1 will be the next reissue. I'd sell off my Yamato if not for my love of the tinted canopies. :rolleyes: