Why SD Valkyries? WHY?

Shizuka the Cat

3 hours ago, magicsp00n said:

Thanks for the tip, Jenius! The KC site currently has a sale on Max & Milia that is good enough for me to give in to my M&M completionist compulsion.

I'm tempted myself, but I know they'd probably just end up sitting in the box for years.

Because...why not?! Theyre fun to transform (perfect transformation), lots of details &...fun fun fun. At one point I had like 8-9 of them lying arounfd but now I'm only keeping two (1S Roy & 1A Hikaru).

Made a CF/destroid custom myself back then, but sold it on ebay...someone here bought it? I know a few who hoards them like crazy back in the days ... Bobepatt still here? He's a total JM junkie...

post-1785-0-00378900-1425774240_thumb.jpg

Edited by aaajin

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of liked them then I parted with all my SD toys a couple years ago except for one RT VF-1S joke machine that I still display. The RT morphers were ridiculously bad and cheaply made, they pretty much fell apart in the box. Just plain junk.

On 2/5/2019 at 11:05 AM, jvmacross said:

gallery_12176_640_1046449.jpg

Apart from the awful "super dimension" title translation (which we've suffered through for nearly 40 years now), the consistently misspelled "DIMENTION" and "FRORTRESS" are absolutely inexcusable.  This is an officially-licensed Macross product under the purview of Big West, who should be ashamed of themselves.

I'd give the Seika Note Co. an "F" in English, except it's not actually possible to receive a failing grade in Japanese public schools.

Sad but true.

13 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't get me wrong. I like how cute SD figures are from Gundams to Macross. But I can't bring myself on buying them. The only SD figure that I have in my recent collections is the MM Makuros and SD Minmay. ^_^

Two choices, draw the line somewhere or..........................................

691775.png

:rolleyes: