My wife's favorite anime series back in Japan. 

I Watched a few seasons with her and got a revolver because of it.  She was totally cool with it because I told her it was the gun of Saeba Ryo.

Not a Colt Python, or even the right color, but at least it's a .357

PA272223.JPG

PA272226.JPG

Edited by peter

1 minute ago, peter said:

My wife's favorite anime series back in Japan. 

I Watched a few seasons with her and got a .357 because of it.  She was totally cool with it because it was the gun of Saeba Ryo.

Did y'all watch Ghost in the Shell and then get a Mateba? Please tell me you have a Mateba. :lol:

7 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Did y'all watch Ghost in the Shell and then get a Mateba? Please tell me you have a Mateba. :lol:

Lol, I sort of wanted one, until I saw the sticker price. 

Almost got a Chiappa Rhino, but heard they had some problems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 12:19 AM, no3Ljm said:

Blast from the past. Cat's Eye. So excited to see these three sisters in the trailer. I used to watch their series back in the 80's. :wub: 

E792E803-FD1F-477E-9299-3FD82CAEF141.jpeg.42334b4c2401e135ce7de7f12dd5067c.jpeg

Oh yeah!! I can't believe i didn't see this thread until now. I'm a huge Cat's Eye fan. Now they just need to get their own movie.

Awesome to hear "Get Wild" again in the trailer. I need to see this.

Edited by Sandman

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

https://cityhunter-movie.com/

https://twitter.com/cityhuntermovie

新作「劇場版シティーハンター」制作決定スペシャルムービー2022

1985年に北条司が「週刊少年ジャンプ」にて連載を開始した「シティーハンター」は、テレビアニメ放送開始から今年で35年を迎えます。また劇場版は20年ぶりとなる『劇場版シティーハンター <新宿プライベート・アイズ>』(2019年2月8日公開)が15億円を超える大ヒット!! ますます盛り上がっている「シティーハンター」ですが、待望の新作劇場版の制作が決定しました。
新作劇場版での冴羽獠役はもちろん神谷明!またエンディングテーマももちろんTM NETWORK「Get Wild」!
制作決定の情報解禁日である本日は「Get Wild」のリリースからちょうど35年(1987年4月8日)の記念日にあたります!
情報解禁に合わせ制作決定スペシャルムービー2022を公開しました。

New "Theatrical Version City Hunter" Production Decision Special Movie 2022

"City Hunter", which Tsukasa Hojo started serializing in "Weekly Shonen Jump" in 1985, will celebrate 35 years since the start of TV animation broadcasting. In addition, the movie version of "Theatrical Version City Hunter <Shinjuku Private Eyes>" (released on February 8, 2019), which is the first in 20 years, is a big hit with over 1.5 billion yen! !! Although it is an increasingly exciting "City Hunter", the long-awaited new movie version has been decided to be produced.
Of course, the role of Ryo Saeba in the new movie version is Akira Kamiya! Of course, the ending theme is TM NETWORK "Get Wild"!
Today, which is the day when the information on the production decision is lifted, is the anniversary of the release of "Get Wild", which is exactly 35 years (April 8, 1987)!
The production decision special movie 2022 has been released in line with the lifting of the information ban.

Edited by no3Ljm

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...